🌴Hogwarts Arrival🌴

________________________

𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬 𝐠𝐨 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥

'𝐂𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐆𝐨𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐬

𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞

𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

𝐒𝐡𝐞'𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥 𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐦

__________________________

🌴All the good girls go to hell by Billie Eilish🌴

Cassandra was met by Severus as she walked into the Castle, he pulled her away from the students and dragged her to an empty hallway,

"Long time no see, Severus" Cassandra smiled at him.

"It's Professor to you now," Severus said hurriedly

"Really? Didn't know you liked role play so much" Cassandra giggled, the sarcasm dripping off of her words.

Severus pushed Cassandra into a wall and held her throat in his surprisingly soft hands, "you must never speak of that, of us, I didn't know that you'd be returning"

Cassandra sighed softly in his ear "Don't lie, Severus, you enjoyed every bit of it"

Severus let Cassandra go with a glare that sent chills up her spine, "The headmaster wishes to see you after the feast, the password is blood pop " he said as he turned away and walked down the hall.

Cassandra merged with the last few students to walk into the great hall and made her way to the Slytherin table, she sat down in front of a blonde boy as a choir started singing, after what seemed like an eternity they finally stopped singing and Dumbledore took to the podium.

"Welcome, Welcome to another year at Hogwarts. Now I'd like to say a few words before we all become too befuddled by our excellent feast, first I'd like to welcome Professor R.J Lupin who's kindly consented to fill the post of defence against the dark arts teacher, good luck professor" said Dumbledore before pausing so students could clap as Professor Lupin stood up.

Cassandra heard Hermione say, "Of course, that's why he knew to give you and Cassie the chocolate" 

"Potter! Potter!" said the blonde opposite Cassandra, "Is it true you fainted? you actually fainted?" he mocked Harry with his friend who pretended to faint.

"shove off Malfoy," said Ron

"Don't be such a dick" Cassandra said to who she guessed was Malfoy " knowing your family history, you'd be quivering in a corner somewhere" Cassandra smirked as Harry and Ron turned around, Hermione smiling at her.

"Professor Kettleburn who taught care of magical creatures has decided to retire to enjoy more time with his remaining limbs, fortunately, I'm delighted to announce that his place will be taken by our own Rubeus Hagrid" continued Dumbledore, again allowing students to cheer

"We have an older student coming back to continue her third year, Cassandra Adrienne Sanchez-Garcia. Put your hand up" Dumbledore asked which caused Cassandra to roll her eyes but she did as asked and watched as hundreds of eyes looked her way "Treat her as you would any other classmate" said Dumbledore