༒𝐺𝑜𝑜𝑑𝑏𝑦𝑒༒

October 12th, 1926

I get dressed in a blue skirt with a matching top. The clothes start to fit better. I look at myself in the mirror. James grabs my waist and nuzzles his face into my shoulder.

"You look beautiful today, Ms.Swanson." He kisses me. I kiss him back.

"Gina wants to tell me something, I'll be back soon." I kiss James.

We heard a knock on the door, "I'll get it." I smile.

I walk to the sliver door and open it. There were two policemen. Both old.

"Are you Evelyn Swanson?" The taller one asks.

"Yes, I am."

The smaller policeman smiles, "May we come in." I let them in and guide them to the couch.

"So Ms.Swanson, you were seen with a man named John Levi, Last Thursday is that correct?" He asks.

"Well... Yes."

"Well, he was just found dead in an alleyway. Do you know anything about that?" The man takes out a notepad.

"No?"

I feel James' hands on my shoulders. "Women are too emotional to murder people. They probably don't even know how to kill people or clean up a body. You see so I doubt she would know how to kill people. Darling, Go to the kitchen and prepare these policemen some tea." James smiles at me.

I nod and go into the kitchen, I make some Earl Grey for them. By the time I come out with the tea, James was ushering the men out.

"Well, they won't be bothering us anymore." He smiles taking one of the cups from my hands.

I scoff, "I could have handled it myself you didn't have to do that."

James rolls his eyes, "Calm down, I got rid of them did I?"

I roll my eyes, "You did. I have to speak with Gina it's urgent apparently."

I walk out of our room. I walk down to her room. I was getting better at navigating the hotel. All its twists and turns. I get to Virginia's room. I knock on her door.

She yells. "Come in."

I see her packing her tan suitcase. "What are you doing?"

"Oh, there you are. There is something I want to speak with about." She sighs almost with tears in her eyes.

"Come sit with me." She taps her hand on the bed. I sit with her.

"As you may know Nate is a businessman for a very global company. Well, he wants me to go with him... to London." London was so far. I sigh at her.

"Nate is the only man I have ever loved before. I cannot lose him, Evelyn." I could tell she was serious. She called me Evelyn.

"When are you leaving." I had tears in my eyes.

"In a few hours." She hugs me.

"Promise You'll write." I sob.

"Of course." She hugs me again. That's when a knock came on the door.

It was Nate. "Are you ready?" He asks sweetly my sister nods.

I follow her down, They get into a cab. "Goodbye," I shout at the cab. I should be happy. I feel tears swell in my eyes and I can't see my sister's red hair in the cab.

I sigh and walk out of the hotel. I see the redhead made come running downstairs. "Oh, there you are Evelyn. Mr.March told me to fetch you." She laughs.

"Have you been crying?" She wipes a tear from my eye. I nod.

"It's okay, I'm sure your sister will be back in no time." I didn't even tell her how did she know. I just shook it off like she saw her leave or overheard our conversation.

"Thank you. Why does James need me?" I wipe my face.

"He says he has some urgent things and he needs you." She walks me to room 64.

She opens the door and smiles, "I got her." She laughs. James was sitting on his desk with his head leaned back. His hair was perfect and his eyes dark.

"Thank you Mrs.Evers you can go now." He doesn't get up from that position until Mrs.Evers walks out of the door.

He lifts his head and looks at me. "Come sit on my lap." He smirks.

I walk over and sit on his lap. "I see you sad." I feel his erection in his trousers.

I nod, "I can make you feel better. But first," I knew he wanted me to give him a blowjob of a handjob.

I roll my eyes at James. "I'm not a sex toy that every time you get hard-on you can fuck."

I stand up and get away from James. "Oh, you are being defiant now."

I cock my head.

"Get on your knees, Whore." James has never called me that but it made me feel something. It made me do what he wanted.

I get on my knees in front of him. James unzips his pants. He takes down his trousers so slowly. I wasn't paying attention when he puts his cock in my mouth.

"Take it slut." He moans. James pushes my face down. I choke on him.

Tears cloud my eyes. I start moving my tongue around the tip and shaft. He moans loudly. "Good Whore."

I go faster and faster when I feel his cock twitch in my throat. He pulls out of me. "Take off all your clothes. Now."

I take off every single piece till I was bare. James puts hands around my waist. He picks me up and enters me. I moan.

"You like that." He smirks. I moan as I grind on him. "Yes." I squeal.

James groans. "You take it so well."

I feel his hands lead to my waist. I bounce on him over and over each coming with an orgasmic rush. James moans louder and louder. He was getting close to cumming.

"You are such a whore, Elizabeth." He cums.

I look at James in shock. I slap him hard. He looks at me angrily.

He looks like he's boiling with rage. "Bend over my desk now." He was angry.

I bend over, James enters me again. It was painful. I ball my hands on the table. "You like this don't you, So for you being so rude during our fuck. I will fuck you but you won't be able to cum also I will call you Elizabeth during it. Are we clear?" He starts to move.

I nod my head.

"Use your words Elizabeth!" He shouts.

"Yes sir."

He starts to fuck me. "Good Girl Elizabeth."

I moan at him calling me that, I know I shouldn't but I just do.

"You are gripping to my cock Elizabeth."

"P-Please let me c-um." I cry out.

"What do you say Elizabeth." He groans. James was getting close too.

"I' m sorry James."

"I can't hear you Elizabeth!" It was hard for me to gather words but I managed.

"I'm sorry James!" I yell.

"Good Girl." James finish and I come to my orgasm.

James helps me up and holds me close. "I love you."He takes in his scent of expensive aftershave and sweat.

"I love you too."