Valentine ❣️

Izuku was cleaning the house as Dabi ate breakfast. He was fixing the stuff on the shelf and he picked up the photo frame where Dabi had took a photo of the two together when they first started to talk. Dabi was kissing Izuku's cheek who had a frown on his face. He smiled at it placing it back and looking at the crystal figure he made of the two when they first got married.

There was also a rose that was in jar that was all made from his quirk but also from dabi's flame so it glows in the jar. And then there was a photo that Hari printed out for the two, he found it in his computer, it was a photo of Dabi and Izuku when he was in middle school and it was his graduation too.

Dabi was holding Izuku bridal style who was covering his face but you can tell he was a blushing mess while Dabi was smiling. And another was when Dabi made a small birthday party for Izuku and both of their faces were covered in frosting and the two were laughing as well.

He smiled at the photos and went to the kitchen, "Hey, do you want to go out today?" Dabi asked "no, I don't think so" "really? So what do you want to do today? I thought you'd like to go somewhere nice for Valentine"

"No, besides I don't-" "you don't like Valentine's even tho you're not single, you're still weird" "mm" Izuku grabbed his phone when it rang and he answered only to be greeted by Hari screaming "BITCH EVERYONE IS SAYING YOURE PREGNANT" "what-" "LET ME FIND YOU ACTUALLY HAVE A WAP" "uh...." "YOU DO DONT YOU-I FUCKING KNEW IT" "Hari I don't have any of that"

"Oh...damn....so why is everyone saying you're pregnant?" "I didn't knew that was going on" "yeah someone posted of photo of you and it s everywhere!" "What photo?" "It's a photo when you were with us on a mission! And you do look pregnant..." "but I'm not?" "So no kids..." "no Hari" "damn...I was ready to be a auntie" "mm sad" "so where your man taking you out?" "No where" "what you mean?" "I told him I don't want to go anywhere" "wow you suck". "Well I'm going out with your dad" "what-"

"Yeah, he said he's gonna take me out since we're both loners today" "cool....just don't try to make out with my dad" "can't keep promises boo, I byeeee"

"Who was it?" "Hari" "oh? What did he say?" "He asked if I was pregnant because apparently there's rumors that I am?" "Oh...you don't like kids tho" "I know that". Dabi smiled and hugged Izuku who smiled.

"Let me take you out~" "no Dabi, I don't want to go out" "if you won't let me take you out I guess I'll have to show my love for you a different way" Dabi said kissing Izuku's neck and sliding his hands up Izuku's shirt.

"Aish, you're such a horny guy" "besides last time you left me looking like a weirdo when I was training with the other hero's they thought I broke my ankle" Dabi laughed and Izuku frowned "it's not funny" "it is too me"

"I just really want to do something for you" "yeah but...it feels so weird to me". Dab picked Izuku up who wrapped his arms around his neck.

"I love you" Dabi said kissing Izuku "I love you more" Dabi smiled and put Izuku on the counter kissing his neck making Izuku blush. Dabi smiled at Izuku and hugged him making Izuku smile as he hugged him back.

When it was night Izuku was getting ready for the date that Dabi planned, he didn't want to go but he didn't want to upset Dabi. He put on a black see through shirt that had black stars around it and he wore black shorts under it and a belt around the dress with ankle high boots.

Dabi was wearing a black dress shirt and black pants. "Well don't you look good?" Dabi's said pulling Izuku by his waist, "you look good too you know?" Izuku said giving Dabi a small kiss.

The two were walking together around the beach after having diner at a restaurant that Izuku actually liked a lot.

"What are you doing?" Dabi asked as he watched Izuku remove his belt and dress, "I want to go in the water" he said as he walked towards the water making dabi go after him after taking his shirt off.

"It's cold" Izuku said as he moved his hand around the water "well it is night, besides I thigh to you liked it when it was cold" "I do but it's really cold, I still don't mind tho" Izuku said splashing Dabi who splashed him back.

"Hey, look" Izuku showed Dabi some of the ducks he made with his quirk and the small boat as well making Dabi smile, he finds it cute when Izuku makes stuff with his quirk especially when he looks proud of himself.

"I'm so happy I got to have you in my life" Izuku told Dabi as he wrapped his arms around his neck as Dabi pulled him closer leaning down kissing Izuku's nose "so am I, and I love you so much" "I love you more"

Apologies I forgot to publish this when it was Valentine's because I was questioning myself on why I got dumped that exact day 🧍🏻‍♀️I don't really care tho she was controlling and toxic lol.

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and thank you guys for the love and support on this story 💜🌻