Chapter 7

Adiras perspective still

"Of course." He says kindly. I watch as he traces his fingers along my collar bones and pull off the shirt, pushing his face closer to mine on purpose. I glance at Silus, he was fielding with his fingers, examining every movement his brother made. I smile back at Damien after he takes off the blouse. He places his hand on my back and on my stomach, "checking my temperature"He whispers in my ear. "Give me another moan as payment." I shake my head.

I slightly moan in his ear as he removes his hand from my waist. Silus hears it, I guess I was a little too loud. He seems shocked, his face turning red. "Love do you mind standing up?" I nod and stand up so i'm facing him. "Do you mind unhooking your bra? you can turn the other way, I just need your full back exposed." At that Silus stamps his feet like a bull. "Ok that's enough. Get your fucking hands off her." I giggle and unhook my bra. "Adira!" Silus yells disappointed. 

"Sire I don't want to get sick." I say innocently. Damien nods at me and then I turn around. He slips his fingers up and down my spine, moving in a way that exposes my back to Silus as well. He tickles my spine and I let out a soft breath that makes him giggle. he comes closer and pulls my hair away from my back. He seems horrified at what he sees on my neck. FUCK.

"Who did this to you?" He asks worried. I loom at him frightened. "I-" He comes closer to me, our lips only a touch apart. "Love?" He asks sweetly, his voice like soothing rain. "Damien?" I plead. "Please." I beg, his eyes keep strained on mine. Silus starts to seem bothered. "What are you saying to her Damien?" I look at Damien one last time. "I'll do anything, just don't mention it. Im begin you." He nods. "Silus, She seems slightly sick, I'll come back everyday to make sure she's okay and make sure she takes the medicine." 

I let out a relieved breath and smile at him. "Damien?" I ask before he leaves. "Yes love?" he answers kindly. "can you hook my bra back up please?" Silus looks utterly annoyed, his fists are clenched at his sides and I swear I can see smoke coming out of his ears. "Of course." "Thank you Damien." He carefully hooks my bra, sliding his finger down my spine one last time. "I'll see you soon love." I nod approvingly and he leaves me alone in the room with him. Silus.

"What the fuck was that?" He asks angrily. I turn my head confused. "He was checking me to make sure I was okay?" is rated the obvious. "I saw the way he touched you and the way you moaned." I hide my smile. "I don't know what you are speaking of." he walks towards me slowly, his movement slow like I am a mouse. I step away, making it clear I don't want his attention. "You did not flee away from him when he approached you, but you do now." I open my mouth to speak but words escape my head.

"I don't want him touching you." he lets out a sigh. "I want only me to be touching you like that." I stare at him in disgust. He doesn't own me. "I want to tick you the way he did, I want to pleasure you the way he did, I want you to moan like you do with him." I shake my head, feeling nervous. "Are you scared of me Adira?" I stare at him, I stop moving and stand my ground. I let out a deep breath and look up at him. "What is that look for?"

He scoffs and stands near me. "You were afraid two seconds ago, what now you're all confident?" I slide my tongue over my teeth. "I will make you so afraid that you'll be on your knees when you see me." There it was. The real king Silus. The tortuous, barbaric murderer who was selfish, egotistical and an overall douchebag. "Silus." I say in a monotone voice, showing my lack of fear. He seems taken aback by what I said. "What did you just call me?" 

"Silus." I say once more, moving towards him. He glares at me, his anger was now swapped with shock. "What are you doing?" He asks, concerned and worried. I keep walking towards him until our noses touch. "Make me afraid." He stares at me and my lips. "what?" he says, his voice deeper than before. "I'm not afraid of you Silus. Make me afraid." I say confidently, not a hint of fear in my voice. my heart was surprisingly beating slow and steady. "Why are you doing this?"

He is like a different person around me. Our personalities had switched. I walk to the door and lock it. "You said you wanted to touch me like he did, so do it." I say, taking off my blouse for the second time, throwing it on the floor, leaving myself in my panties and a bra. I watched him seemingly mesmerised by my actions. I walked to him once more and started to unbutton his shirt. "Touch me Silus." I demand, being as seductive as I can. 

"You really are intriguing you know." he picks me up, wrapping my legs around his torso. His hands linger around my waist. He starts to glide his hands along my ribs and up to my breasts. "I want to touch you like he did Adira." I pull hi face to mine and slip my tongue into his mouth. Our heat melted in between each other and our mouths collided. I pull his pants down, his smile widens but his eyes don't waver away from mine.

He lifts me onto the bed and climbs onto of me, his touch was both full of desire but also fear. "Silus, don't be afraid to touch me. I won't break, I promise." he nods at my words, his breath speeding up. "You moaned with him Adira." I nodded, I pushed my mouth to his ear and moaned. His body tensed and could feel him hard. It rubbed against my front, it was asking for an entrance. I slipped my panties off and threw them somewhere. I smiled and pushed him inside of me. 

He let out a wild moan, his kissed trialing down my neck, making marks down my breasts and stomach. "Silus." I moaned, he replied with a groan as he pushed deeper into me. I could tell he was big, I am guessing 10 or 11 inches. What a fucking maniac. He pushed deeper into me, our lust filling the room. His breathing started to speed up, "Adira I'm gonna-" I shut him up with a kiss, my hips moving into him. I moaned, my back arching upwards, he climaxed. I could feel his warmth pool out of me, remembering he wasn't wearing a condom.

What an asshole. He fell next to me, out of breath, full of pleasure and desire. I see him roll over to his side and caress my face. "You are fucking incredible you know." I cringe at his meaningless words. I stare at him, almost a glare. I push myself away from him and out of the bed, my boobs bouncing. I stare at myself in the mirror as I walk to the bathroom. "Where the fuck are you going." I look at him, he looks both angry and sad. "Bathroom, I'm going to pee." I say as if i'm stating the obvious.

He nods as if I was asking for his permission. I pee, hoping I get rid of all his liquid. I feel dirty knowing I could have his kids. I would kill myself before having that vile creatures offspring.