11

Jieun's POV
"Yeah sure" Jena said which made my heart ache. I stood up from where i was sitting and bid my goodbyes. I dont wanna be here. I wanna be alone. "uhm- guys ill go ahead, ill do something" I said i was about to go when Felix held my wrist. "are you okay?" He asked i can see his eyes full of worry. I just nodded and smiled at him. Thats it Jieun, that is right, hide your feelings. 

I asked Felix to go back to them because they might get suspicious. 

Third Person POV

"Felix, what happened to Jieun?" Hyunjin asked the boy. But Felix shot a short glare at Jena. He hates her, the only thing that makes him be friend with Jena is Jieun. Jieun told Felix that Jena is a great friend. And since Felix loves Jieun as a friend he accepted the fact that Jena is friends with them. Felix was mad, mad because he knows Jena knew Jieun's feelings towards Jisung, but Jena is being a child not minding her bestfriends reaction. "Ill go now" Felix said in his deep voice leaving the others dumbfounded. 

He was pissed with how Jisung his friend and Jena act infront of Jieun. Soon enough the bell rang already. Felix enetered their classroom first and he saw Jieun sitting on her seat. Sowon is talking to Jieun but it doesnt seem like she is listening. Sowon met Felix's stare and signalled Felix. 'is she alright?'  Sowon mouthed to Felix. 

Felix knows that Sowon also knew about Jieun's feelings. Only the two of them knows. Felix shook his head, 'Jisung and Jena' Felix mouthed back. After a few seconds, the others enetered the classroom already. Jena sat beside Jieun. And that is awkward. Felix and Sowon is keep on looking at the hurt girl. Jisung doesnt even notice his bestfriends actions. How stupid. They have been together for how many years and they even live together but he doesnt notice!

Felix's POV

Jieun is spacing out until now. Me, Sowon and Jieun is currently at the cafeteria. Me and Sowon decided to eat separately with the others because of the situation. "Jieun? Your food is here are you sure youre alright?" Sowon asked Jieun and she comes back to reality. She picked up her chopsticks and gave us a smile. A fake smile. Me and Sowon looked at each other. We dont want to see Jieun like this. It also hurts us as her friend. 

"Ill go to the restroom" Jieun said then left the both of us. After she left me and Sowon became quiet because we were eating. "I see im not the only one" Sowon said and i looked at him confused. "What do you mean?" I asked him as i cannot catch up. "You like her also dont deny it" I was shocked.

"H-how did you-" Before i could continue Jieun sat on the table already. 

I glared at Sowon signalling him not to tell anyone and he just nodded. I know i can trust him. 

Jieun stood up and me and Sowon followed. Before we can enter the classroom Jisung stopped infront of jieun blocking the way.

"are you alright?" Jisung said rnough for me and Sowon to hear. "yeah, im fine you dont have to worry" Jieun said and gave her fake smile once again.

She lied. Again.

We now entered the classroom for the last subject.

A staff ebtered and said she will announce something.

"Class 1-A, your last subject will be cancelled because the teachers have semibat today. You may now go" the staff announced and some students shouted.

I observed Jieun. She stood up fixing her things quietly.

"guys lets meet at the garden!" Chan shouted. Everyday we all go at the garden to bond or whatsoever.

I walked towards Jieun, "are you coming?" I asked her and she smiled at me before answering. Damn.

"Yes of course lets go" she dragged me out of the room. I asked Sowon to come with us also, after all he is part of our friend circle too.

I looked at Jena. She is planning sonething, i can feel it. "Jieun, i think Jena is planning something. I saw her bring a boiling water and she put it in a tumbler, be careful." I said giving Jena a warning.

She just nodded and continued walking. I am nervous. I knew Jena is not a good friend. She is fake. She is obssessed with Jisung and she took the advantage of Jisung also liking her to hurt Jieun.

Jieun's POV

Until now i am not yet in my right mood. We arrived at the garden and we all sat. They bought snack for us to eat while having a bonding or such. I was just scrolling through my phone.

I suddenly remembered the warning that Felix and Sowon gave me. Sowon and Felix is just talking beside me. Which i dont really mind.

"We will get more snacks guys" Minho said leaving with Jisung. The other boys are playing basketball and theyll be back in a minute.

Me, Felix, Sowon and Jena is sitting here. Jena is finding something in her bag. Well, i dont care. After all i found out she isnt nice at all. I am a fool to believe in her good actions. She is a two-faced person.