27

Jisung's POV

me and Jieun will meet with the others today. I still cant believe we will be together after all those problems that we have. Her brothers are fine with it, since they know ill never let anything happen to Jieun. 

After seeing the paper written by either both of her parents, i realized that i shouldnt leave her. And there i made myself clear that i like Jieun.

Jieun is just quiet while we are inside the cab. She is just looking at the window. Maybe she was prolly thinking about her dream. She said that she saw Jena killed her parents. But we were still young back then, which means Jena is still young also. Doesnt make sense. 

The cab stopped and we arrived at our destination already. I got out to open the door for my girl. I mean Jieun.

As she went out of the cab i paid and held her hand while we walk to meet our friends. And there they are standing in the front door of the mall. They said they wanna hang out.

"whats with the holding hands?" Jeongin asked as the others stares at us. "Well, why cant i hold my girl's hands?" I said and i noticed that Jieun blushed. The boys started teasing the both of us.

"Finally, you realized her worth" Chan said and they all walked entering the mall. "You look cute when you blush" i said to Jieun and pecked her forehead. "Whatever" she said and dragged me inside the mall. 

And there i realized that no one can ever replace Jieun in my life.

☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎THE END☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎