24

Third Person POV

(MONDAY)

"yah Jieun-ah wake up, we have classes today" jisung

"5 more minutes" Jieun whined as she covers herself inside the banket

"hana, dul, set, net-" And there Jisung began counting

"ok fine get out ill change"

"make it fast" -jisung

this is how their day started. Jisung called at cab and they both got inside. They are now on their way to the university.

After minutes of travel, they finally arrived ad was greeted by their friends. "hey guys!!!" Hyunjin shouted that can make their ears bleed. "Hyunjin, seriously we are not yet even miles apart. You dont have to shout" Seungmin said and earned a smack from Hyunjin.

"what was that for?" Seungmin asked while rubbing his nape. "For being too smart" Hyunjin said and Chan gave them both a smack. "yah! I already have two!" Seungmin whined and smacked Hyunjin again. "Now we are equal"

and there they continued smacking each other until Jieun made them stopped. Jieun felt a pain on her heart again that made her be tipsy.

"Are you alright?" Jisung asked her and she just nodded. They all started to walk to their classes.

Seungmin, Hyunjin, Jisung and Minho is together for their 2 classes. Felix, Jieun and chan is together also for their 2 classes. And Jeongin and Changbin is also together.

"ill fetch you here okay?" Jisung said before he bid his goodbye to his bestfriend.

Jieun was confused. He was never like this. He is caring but when he looks at her, it was different. Jieun shrugged it off and entered her classroom. She sat in the middle of Chan and Felix. They were waiting for the teacher and after minutes she finally arrived.

"Good morning class, today i will announce the winner for the sports activity. Unfortunately, our school lost against the other schools. But dont worry, there are still many competitions to win. Dont bother yourself too much you did your best" The teacher said.

All the students were touched with what their teacher said. The class now began to start as their teacher told them to get their history books. Yes, early in the morning its history class. 

*time skip*

"Jieun, Jisung is outside!" one of Jieun's classmate shouted. Why is it a big deal for them? Jieun thought to herself. She took her things and went outside the door, and there she saw Jisung leaning on the wall.

God, he looks so fine. 

"Am i that handsome for you to stare at me like that?" Jisung said which made Jieun snap out of her thoughts. "Whatever, lets go im hungry" Jieun rolled her eyes and walked passed Jieun. Chan and Felix came out of the room mimicking Jisung. "Am i that handsome for you to stare at me like that?" Felix and Chan teased and walked passed Jisung also. 

Jisung just chuckled and followed the three of them. They are now in the cafeteria and the others arrived also. "what do you want?" Jisung asked Jieun who is clearly frozen and spacing out again. 

"Jieun? What do you want to eat?" Jisung ask again while waving his hands infront of her "O-oh ill just take ramyeon" 

"Are you sure youre alright?"

"yes, why not?"

"you are really spacing out too much even at your mom's house" 

"im fine, i promise"

Jisung ruffled her hair and stood up to order a ramyeon for Jieun. Minho and Changbin also followed him because obviously he cant carry it all. But something is really bothering Jieun. Yesterday when she arrived at the house, she found a piece of paper. There is something written on it and what shocked her the most is, it is written in blood. 

She quickly thought that it might be from the tragedy that happened years ago, but how come that the police didnt get it for investigation? Oh right, the case of Jieun's parents were closed for lack of evidence. 

She was so mad once she remembered everything. She immediately kept the paper she saw because Jisung came. She never had the chance to read it. But now she remembered that she brought it with her and it is inside her bag. 

Jisung, Minho and Changbin came back with the food they ordered. They all sat down and began to eat. "Jieun can i put my phone on your bag for while? I left my bag in the classroom" Jisung said as Jieun nodded. "Sure, ill just go to the restroom" Jieun said and left. 

---------------------------
OK hi guys! so far this is the longest book i have ever made lmao. I really dont know how to end this one. lol

[if you like this chapter, might consider giving it a vote💖]