27-\\FACE REVEALED\\

Next part...do inline comments

___**___

In unknown location

Nandini pov

Ayyappa my head bursting so much!! Why?? I opened my eyes slowly too see a room, where am I ?

"So babydoll woke up?" I heard a voice, turned to see a lady in her 50's but she look like 30 only standing, with smirk on her face.

"Who are you?..why you have me here?" I asked in frown, my hands are tied and legs.

Why she brought me? I remember i went to washroom saying to boys, and suddenly light went and all become blank.

"You don't know me Mrs. Malhotra but I know you, your husband, your in-laws all." I frown hearing her, I liked her closely, she had same brown beautiful eyes my sons and, even Manik. Is she related to Manik?

"Are you related to manik?" I asked, she laughed loudly, rubbing her forehead like finger like Manik.

"Smart girl. That you will know soon baby. I already messaged your husband, he will be coming running here. Till that have company with your in law." Asha smirked and pointed to my right to see Raj and Neyonika Malhotra are tied in chair, both sat silently in tears. I become shocked.

"Aunty, uncle....why you have them here? Who are you!" I shouted in confusion, but she left. I don't know what happening here? My babies I don't know what they doing.

Manik please take care of my son's. I cried Looking down.

________________

"What are doing Manik? Search her?" Rajan shouted walking here and there. Even police came and talking to Abhi.

Boys sat numb on couch, beside Mukthi and Pihu, Navya console them.

"Uncle, I already fixed tracker in her dress. Just need to search it. Please wait." Manik said looking into his phone restless and time to time seeing boys who sat silently.

Which made him worry more, because he know in they won't cry like him, controlling emotions is something habit of Manik. Only Nandini know how emotional he is?

"Boys don't worry, we will find Ma soon." Mukthi said seeing if boys react but they didn't.

Babies sat sadly thinking about their Barbie doll, Priya and muskan saw boys didn't say anything.

Both went and sat beside them, Priya held Ayan hands as always her mother said in difficult situation always give support or words too others which help them alot.

Even muskan held Arya hands who held it tightly within a second tears rolling down from his eyes.

"Barbie doll.......no cry." Priya said seeing ayan, who looked at her and nodded.

"She have too." Both said same time and looked down.

"She will." Muskan and Priya said same time and smile at boys who had neutral face.

Cabir who had Manik phone, saw it received a message.

"Manik.." all turned to Cabir who seeing phone in fear.

Manik walked to him and took it, to see a message from asha,

"Hello Manik Malhotra

Your Lovable wife is with me. If you want her to see alive come ti location I sent. And even your family is here. Come soon boy your wife is crying so much. No police ok, because it's a family meet.