10-//FEW REGRETS..FEW BONDING//

Continue....

"Ahh Abhi" Mukthi shout in pain, because of his harsh pull.

"Shut up, just because I dance with you. It does not give you permission to enter my life. Don't come near me next time making stupid request." Abhi rudely warn her and dashed out from there. Mukti cried because of his rude behaviour

"Nandini ayyappa please make all ok soon. I need him please." Mukthi cried to God which first time she doing. Mostly she don't trust in all like her brother, but after Nandini came in their life she changed all.

All return from party, having good sleep because of tiredness. But two souls didn't sleep, because having each other in their arms after 7years .

Nandini currently standing in terrace and gazing at stars. It's her regular task, whenever she feel crying or sad, she used to gaze at star, it was one thing Manik taught her.

"Habits are hard to forget." She heard his words, but didn't face him. She felt he sighed and walked, stood beside her.

For few minutes only silent surrounded them. No one in mood to start a conversation. Manik turned and looked at her face which glowing in moon light, her soft hair is dancing on air, few branches covered her cheek and forehead. His hand itching to remove that but he can't.

"I .need to speak to you many things. But...." Manik said with low voice.

"But what manik? No words are coming right. " Nandini laughed shortly and turned towards him, Manik had hurt expression.

"When we are guilty, we won't have words to speak but in anger we speak lots of things which is make others to hate you. But the Manik Malhotra, how can he feel guilty. Because whatever he do is right, 100% right. (Manik looked down in shame)." Nandini shook her head and turned towards stars.

"Na..Nandu that only I don't know what I should say or..urghh..please say what should i do." Manik pissed out in tears.

"Why are you asking me Mr. Malhotra? You do all by your wish right. Then do don't ask me. And mainly please do one thing for me as of now." Manik become happy hearing that, he thought she giving him chance.

"Nandu I will do anything for you." He held her shoulder and smiled with tears. Nandini looked at him neutral face.

" I will be so happy if you stay away from me and my son's." Manik face changed into hurt and pain by hearing her words. Nandini jerk his hand and moved away from him.

"And second, call me miss. Murthy or NM not with nickname." She rudely said and walked from there leaving a broken Manik behind.

He was looking down in pain, tears rolling down his eyes. He lean back, and sat there on cold floor taking support of wall and stay there full night.

Next morning

All having dinner enjoying, Aryan and Ayan drama with Rajan ad usual going on. But for change Neyonika Malhotra and Raj Malhotra admiring Aryan and Ayan. They felt they seeing small Manik again.

Aryan who notice this, narrow his eye at them.

"Any problem Mrs. Malhotra? You seeing me as if I am alien." Aryan asked Neyonika, all attention turned there.

"I really doubt it."Ayan said sarcastically, Aryan hit his arm, Ayan again his head. Both started fighting with hand.

"Aryan, Ayan stop it." Nandini shouted who coming from kitchen.