8-//CAN I HOLD YOU//

Thankq soooooooooo much to 1k+ votes🎇🎉🎉🎊🎊🎊🎂🎈thankq sooo much who and all commented in previous chapters.❤️❤️❤️🙏🙏🙏

"Doctor will he show any improvement?" Rajan asked doctor who came to check Ram, after discharging from hospital. All are surrounded his bed except Manik and babies. Boys was siting either of their nanu by holding their Ma hands who seeing her father with tears.

"By being with his family and house atmosphere he may show some improvement, but don't loss hope, he will be fine soon by all love" Doctor glanced at Nandini and Abhi with pity, Rajan nodded. He walked out with doctor.Malhotra's and fab4 was guilty seeing a energetic man in bed.

"Can you all get out please?" Abhi said glaring at them, all looked at him in guilty and left from there. Boys glanced at each other seeing Abhi angry.

"Nandu, you go and take rest, don't cry" Abhi hugged her from back, Nandini nodded with tears, boys whipped it.

"Ma no crying" Aryan said strictly, she nodded and left to her room, with abhi. Boys glanced at their nanu and left from there.

"Abhi mamu is so angry at Malhotra, something big happened I think" Ayan said while walking in corridor.

"Haan, you saw Mukthi Malhotra was seeing mamu with so much emotion. I think they too" Aryan smirked at him, Ayan rolled his eye.

"Are you working in some matchmaker company, first mine now mamu, seriously" Ayan scolded him and turned only to bump into someone.

"What the...he stopped seeing Priya looked at him in tears. He frown seeing her tears but looked away. Aryan smirking at his brother who glancing eye at Priya.

"No bad words" priya whispered.

"Sorry" Ayan said, for which Aryan become shock.

"The Ayan Murthy who don't even said sorry in his life. Telling sorry to a little girl" Aryan siad dramatically holding his heart. Ayan looked around avoiding him, Priya was looking both in confusion.

"Priyuu" Muskan came running with Abir and Rohan.

"Are you mad? Can you see and come?" Ayan shouted at her.

"Hello why we you shouting at my sister?" Rohan asked, Abir pulled Priya into his arm, Ayan felt something.

"First she only bump into me, seriously your family itself bumping family, always bump into someone" Ayan pissed off.

"Shut up, we are not like that." Muskan shouted at him.

"Don't talk to my brother like that" Aryan hate when someone speak rudely to his brother.

"I will, he scolding my friend unnecessarily." Muskan said to Aryan.

Aryan made irritating face, " ahh, my poor ears, why you shouting lik crow?" Muskan become angry. Ayan, with Abir and Rohan chuckled at it, Muskan glared at all.

"Crow, me? You donkey you calling me crow, you pig, monkey, buffalo, I am shouting like crow. "Muskan shouted in angry.

"Did you work in any zoo, saying all animal's name, you little tigress" Aryan teased Muskan, others seeing both like interesting cricket match, from Ayan to Muskan, Muskan to Aryan.

"You?? Don't call me tigress" Muskan whined like kid.

Aryan laughed and said " I will say, tigress, tigress, sorry more then tigress you are little mouse."