13-//OLD RELATIONSHIPS//

(Not edited)

Continue......

Nandini pov

I closed the door harder, what he thinks of himself? Is this my office or public place he showing off to all girls. Ayyappa why i am getting jealous, I don't love him?not now or..urgh

"You love him." Nandini turned and see her brother who leaning on closed door.

"Huh?"

"Nandu I know you still love him." I sat on my chair, palming my face.

"Bhai I want revenge, he hurted me, you and Papa. They all are responsible I want to hurt them." I said with tears, he sighed and kneel in front of me.

"My baby doll, I am seeing you from small age. You can never hurt a person mainly Manik you can't I know." He cup my face, I looked down, yes I can't because still something inside me saying he is not fully fault.

But my mind not ready to accept it.

"And why they are back in our life Bhai. Now I am not alone, I have my babies with me. I am scared he will take them away." I looked at him in tears.

"Baby he won't, because my buddies love you so much. They will beat him black and blue if he touch them." I giggled at his words. Yeah!!my monsters capable of that.

"But baby this Malhotra again in our life I am not thinking it's good. We have to be careful on them." Bhai said seriously, i nodded yes.This time I can't let them win.

"Don't stress yourself and shout. You know about your health baby. Please." Abhi Bhai plead me.

"I will Bhai, I won't stress myself or else your buddies will scold me more." I made cute pout. He giggled.

"You do your work, I will check on nanu and come." I nodded, he kissed my head and walked to door.

"But Nandu, I think Manik hiding something. I don't know i feel he is." He said and left the cabinet. Bhai too feel the same, then I am sure Manik hiding something.

Ayyappa!! Please make all ok, if I find out this Manik hiding something big then that will his last day in Earth.

_______________________

Manik pov

Fuck, I can't control my laughing. She still same and really cute whenever she get jealous. My Nandu.

"Manik Malhotra, forgot about past." Manik subconscious knock on his mind.

"You can't see me happy for one minute." I glared at him.

"Haha, I am really to give you some brain Manik, you didn't listen to me for past eight years so only you lost Nandini. My Nandini." He said with tears.

"Shut up, she is mine not yours.you know all what happened. Why are you questioning me now." I shouted at him.

"I know Manik Malhotra, we have to make all ok before Nandini kick you out of her home, because of your work in office." He  scolded me.

Manik made cute face and said " what is my mistake?, I born handsome." He bang his head in wall. I giggled and said "you bang your head nicely, I am going to see my kids." He fainted, and block out.

Yesterday Mukthi shouted at me like anything which hurt me alot. I came out of my rooms hearing her crying in Nandu arms. I try to touch her and console her but she jerked it.