16-\\TRUST ME ONCE\\

(Not edited)

Continue......

"Cheers" Three glass raised above, Nandini with Pihu and mukthi giggled. They having juice😝

"It's been long time we are like this." Mukthi said taking sip of her juice. Nandini and Pihu smile.

"Yes, I missed my Devils so much." Nandini said winking at them.

"I miss my wine, yuck I can't drink this juice." Mukthi made baby face. Pihu and Nandini rolled their eye at Mukthi, they know Mukthi need drinks for party but Manik will say strictly no.

Pihu and Mukthi glared and Pihu said "Yes, how can devil leave a angel alone. So we are back to make your life colourful."

"Aww! You guys really making me happy." Nandini said smiling.

"We always want you to be happy mumma." Mukthi said like kid, laying on pillow.

"Aww!!!my baccha I missed this word." Nandini said dramatically, Pihu rolled her eye.

"Nandini's ayyappa please call me up, I can't bare these two mother and daughter romance." Pihu said saying up only to receive a pillow straightly on her face.

Pihu glared at her and throw another pillow on her, soon like become a pillow fight between girls, all lay down laughing and enjoying there time.

This was seen by four souls, that is Cabir, Arya, Navya and Abhi but he standing otherside of terrace.

"Happy to see them like this."Navya said smiling with tears.

"Yes, at least Nandu forgiven them." Arya said with sad smile. Cabir patted his shoulder and said "Don't worry our chotu become strong now, he will best competition for Manik for sure."

"Yes, me eagerly waiting for their fight." Navya said happily.

"Madhubala relax, this is not space college to see their romance. He has two son forgot." Arya said, she nodded.

"Arya why you standing there?" Pihu words broken their conversation, three looked at them, seeing mukthi and Nandini looking at them.

"Oh... actually I came to call you as Priya want to have icecream. So" Arya gave lame excuse.

Pihu narrow her eye at him and asked "your daughter asked icecream to you. Don't lie Arya."

"Why so?" Nandini asked in curiosity

"Not only priya, all babies will ask icecream or anything to Manik, not us. He will do anything they ask." Pihu said, Nandini unknowingly smiled but angry too, he didn't do anything for his sons only thrown her out.

"Ok I came to see you." Arya said looking around. Pihu rolled his eyes.

"How are you Nandu?" Cabir asked Nandini making an excuse.

Nandini nodded yes and looked down at her juice, she don't have any angry at them but it's hurt they were to part of Manik plan.

"Nandu I know you are angry with us, but please forgive us. We..." Navya said smiling.

"Forgive? How can I ? I thought you as my friends too. I never hide anything from you all. Why you guys did, you all proved I am nothing, Manik means alot. Yes absolutely me means a lot to you guys." Nandini said with sarcastic laugh.

Pihu and Mukthi didn't say anything, others cried in pain.

"Guys my babies will be waiting I will go." Nandini said and dashed out from there.