22-\\ASHA MALHOTRA... NOT SAXENA 😱😱\\

Next part...do inline comments

___**____

"But you see if we have our plans , god will make his own plan." Navya said sadly.

"Why? What happened?" Aryan asked.

"Manik childhood was not proper babies. Both of his parents are always behind money work. Never had time for Manik he grown up by servants. He experience loneliness, which made him monster fully. He use to spend alone, when Mukthi came he become little happy.But your mom changed him fully, we saw the Manik who always be grumpy now smiling. But his parents came..from long time on his birthday......which made a huge break in your parents life." Navya said, boys glanced at each other

Flashback

"Manik..You taking time more then a girl." Cabir shouted throwing comb at manik who talking something looking at mirror.

"Cabir I am nervous don't know what to say her? How?" Manik dancing nervously at one place.

"The great Playboy is nervous now. Aww!! God please call me now istelf he giving me heartattack." Arya said looking up, awarded punch from Manik.

"Stop teasing me and call Mukthi where are they?" Manik said.

"They are in the way. May be 10 miun....." Cabir said but same time Bell rang. Manik and Arya glared at him.

"1 second.." Cabir gave a sheepishly smile and run down to avoid beating.

"Fuck!!I never been this nervous. I don't know she will love the decoration." Manik said to himself.

He looked at mirror and said "Manik beta listen... everything is perfect...when she come... compliment and take her to terrace and say I love you...yes yes perfect... Don't spoil you idiot... confident." Manik made sad pout and hit his head.

"Ahem ahem...why birthday is standing alone!" Manik smiled to himself hearing her voice, he turned to see his girl but only to get shock.

His girl.....no a gorgeous angel is standing.

Nandini stood nervous under his gaze, Manik walked to her slowly without taking his eye from her. His fingers caressed her soft cheek, Nandini tighten her fist side other dress.

"I love you." Nandini snapped her head at him in shock. Manik had a beautiful smile and said "yes, Nandu I love you so much." Tears rolled down from Nandini eyes.

"Heyyyy Nandu if you don't like me it's ok... Don't cry..baby.." Manik become panic seeing her tears.

Nandini nodded no and hugged him tightly, Manik startled but held her.

"Baby.." Manik called her.

"I love...You too Manik.." Manik world stopped a second hearing it.

He broken the hug and cup her face, "really?" Nandini nodded with tears in eyes and smile in lip.

That's it

Manik smashed his lip with her🙈.. Nandini shocked to react first but recover from shock and started responding to it, Manik was in cloud moon in it. Started kissing her with more love and passionate, both exploring each other lips.

Due to lack of breathe, Manik breathe the kiss to see scarlet Nandini standing looking down.
No

"Manik you know I always scared how to say this. Before you I said to all?" Nandini asked him.