14-//POSSESSIVE MALHOTRA AND CARING SON//

( not edited)

Continue....

"Why Ayan you are not eating?" Nandini asked boys who  eating little bit.

"Ma I am not hungry." Ayan said looking straight at Aryan who eating like he didn't eat for age.

"If you don't want give me, I will eat." Aryan said filling his mouth with food.

Rohit laughed them, Nandini looking both in confusion.

"No need, Ma I need to use washroom I will come. Aryan come." Ayan got down saying to Nandini.

"Why me? I don't want to go to washroom. You go." Aryan said , Ayan glared at him and dragged him from there.

"Hey ayu, what happened to him?" Nandini looked at both in confusion.

Rohit chuckled and said "what happened to you?"

Nandini raised her eye at him and asked "why? What happened to me?".

Rohit kept his spoon on table and looked straight at her, "Nandu I know about you very well in this 6 years. How are you feel after seeing him here?

Nandini sighed and said "It's nothing like you think. His whole family came here for to see chachu, unfortunately Malhotra and Murthy company collaborated."

"Oh, then you guys not together. Even kids don't know he is their father?" Rohit asked in shock.

Nandini nodded no looking down  in tears and said "It's hurt Rohit, keeping my sons away from their father but what I can do. They hate him, after knowing whole thing."

"Hey Nandu" Rohit came and sat beside her, side hugged her to console her. "Can I say one thing, no sons can hate their father in this age. They hate because they love you so much. Mainly buddies are hurt why their father was not there with their mother or with them. This hurt by years passed in turns into angry. That's it. It's all while solved when Manik say his side of story." Rohit words made Nandini think.

"Really? Will they love Manik again, because you know Manik love babies a lot, I never thought a monster will love babies." Nandini asked like Baby.

Rohit pulled her nose and said "They will. What about you? You don't want him?".

Nandini looked down and nodded no, "He don't want me Rohit, from starting my relationship with him was fake. It's was all for a reason."

"I don't think so." Nandini frown at him, Rohit smirked and pointed out the glass window of restaurant. Nandini looked at that direction saw Manik hiding and watching them.

"Look like he is so angry at me, keeping my hands in his wife shoulder and all." Rohit chuckled and hugged her.

"But...he may be here because of boys." Nandini gave stupid reason, breaking the hug.

Rohit rolled his eyes and said "Nandu open your eyes and see, he came for you. You didn't see how much angry he was when you hugged me in office. I just wanted to play with him. Let's get him jealous, and see how possessive he is?" Rohit smirked at her.

"Rohit no, don't make him possessive. His possessiveness is so dangerous, he almost killed a boy in college who flirt with me." Nandini said in fear.