27

MJ is planning a surprise date night for Sanha while Sanha is worried about how to tell MJ About their break up. Sanha understands that there isn't any way out for him to escape from all the threats of SYNTHIYA, so he have to end his relationship with MJ for both of them as well as the other 4 member's future. So he get up from the floor and stand Infront the big mirror of that room . He looks at his reflection and wipe his tears and try to fake a smile.

S: You have only 80 minutes with the person you loved the most after your family. It's your last date with him. So just enjoy these short period of time. And make it memorable for you. Because after today may be he won't see your face again. May be he will start to hate you. So be strong.

Sanha's eyes becomes teary once again and start to roll down from his eyes. He then wipe again and get out of the room. He is now heading towards the rooftop. He isn't waring anything exclusive, or fancy. He is just waring a long sleeve black T-shirt and black pant. He finally reached at the rooftop and is expecting to see MJ. But he doesn't find him as it was completely dark. After standing there in the darkness for a whole minute he feels that someone is closing his eyes with his hands. He knows immediately who that person is. So he just try to smile letting go the thought of being separated for a while.

S: Hyung? What are you doing?

MJ: Just keep walking, I'm struggling to hold your eyes close because of your height.

S: Ok let me just adjust my height for you.

He then bend his legs a bit and start to walk in that uncomfortable position. He can surely trust MJ, so he really don't need to see what is Infront of him while MJ is with him. Suddenly MJ stops and removes his hands from Sanha's eyes.

MJ: Ta da!! Now you can open your eyes.

Sanha becomes surprised to see the scenery Infront of his eyes. There are a small table with 2 chairs full with his favorite foods. White color table clothes, 3 medium sized candle in a beautiful candle stand, and a beautiful vase full with red roses. Besides that table there is a small tent, the tent is decorated beautiful with a lot of flowers Specially red roses, and orchid, both if them are Sanha's favorite. The whole decoration is made in a corner of the big rooftop. And that small place is literally shinning because of the decoration. And inside the tent there are only 1 pillow. Most important part is, they can watch the beauty of the night sky, and fireworks on the sky lying down on their tent.. Sanha becomes speechless to see this. He feels like crying but he can't as he knows that it's the last time MJ is doing this for him, it's the last night they are spending together and it's the last day that MJ loves him because after today may be MJ will hate him the most. So he brings a smile on his face to express that he is extremely happy with the arrangements.

MJ: How is it? Do you like it?

S: Yes it's beautiful. But when did you do this? Don't tell me that some event manager did this on behalf of you.

MJ:  Absolutely Not. I make this by my own. I didn't take any help from others. Now shall we go ahead to our dining table? Honestly I'm starving.

MJ said this while extending his hands towards Sanha to hold. Sanha hold his hand and take a sit on the table. The atmosphere is freaking beautiful. They finish their dinner without much talk. After finishing dinner MJ takes a rose out of his pocket and give it to Sanha while sitting on one of his knees. Sanha take the rose and give him a big smile. Then MJ hold his hand once again and take him to the tent. Inside the tent there are a lot of pictures of them together as an ideal couple.

S: Hyung, why did you spend so much time and money for just 1 night. ? You could just make it a simple dinner. You could then save a lot of money..