4

MJ confessed to Sanha and was about to kiss him. But suddenly he passed out, because he was drinking like a maniac a few minutes ago.  He wasn't being able to suppress his feelings for Sanha anymore, so he wanted to tell Sanha everything. But he also knew that he won't be able to do so as long as he is in his sense. So he started to drink.

Sanha abruptly opened his eyes when  he felt that a head just collapsed on his chest. He came to his sense and covered his mouth out of embarrassment🙊 about what was about to happen if MJ wasn't passed out at the right moment. Sanha let out a sigh of relief and take some time to manage himself.  Then he took his phone out from his pocket and called JinJin for help. After hanging up the call Sanha looked at the sleeping face of MJ. He was looking beautiful. A smile automatically form in Sanha's face. After 2 minutes JinJin along with MoonBin came and took MJ to his room. Sanha was still sitting on the bench and thinking about what MJ was saying. He consoled himself that maybe hyung was trying to prank with me. Tomorrow he will definitely say that Sanha you were fooled once again. Besides how can a boy fall in love with another boy?? Suddenly his phone started to ringing. He saw that it was JinJin's number. He then cut the call and went to downstairs. And went to their dorm. After freshing up he sat on his bed but on his head the line was still hovering around. SANHA I LOVE YOU. sanha kept thinking about it until he fall in deep sleep.

MJ'S POINT OF VIEW

MJ wake up from sleep and looked at his phone. It was 12.10 already. He suddenly sat up on the bed straight, and started to think about what he did last night.  He couldn't remember anything properly. He just knew that he said something to Sanha and was about to kiss Sanha.

Wait... What!!!! Did I really kiss him??
O.M.G. what will he think about me. How can I do this, MJ mentally slapped himself. How can I forget that Sanha is still a baby. He won't understand anything properly, rather he will misunderstand everything. I should go to him and make everything clear before the situation goes out of my control. He tried to get up from his bed but he couldn't. He felt like his head will explode soon. So he decided to call Sanha. He dialed his number but couldn't reach him. At that moment JinJin entered the room.

JINJIN: Good morning hyung. How are you feeling now??

MJ: I'm fine except my head. What happened last night.

JINJIN: You passed out because of drinking a lot of beer. Sanha called me to help you guys. So Bin and i went there and carry you all the way to your bed.

MJ: Thank you Jinna.

JINJIN: Hyung you should really start to go on a diet. Your body is super heavy.

MJ: Jinna!!!😡 By the way where is our maknae? He didn't visit me nor even try to wake me up to play  with him.

JINJIN: Hyung he is in his room. I guess busy with playing with his phone.

MJ: Ok. Thanks for the meal Jinna.

JINJIN: I'm bound to give you food hyung. Jinjin left the room and MJ was thinking of an excuse to give Sanha for whatever he did last night.