23

Sanha was about to tell MJ everything when he receives another sms from the same number. It was a picture of MJ kissing Sanha at the restaurant.

  UNK: Don't you think it's a bad idea to let other know about your relationship with Him? So if you want me to keep all the Romantic pictures of yours private then just keep your mouth shut . I don't want to spoil my image to MJ oppa. If you tell him anything about me then I'll upload all those pictures in my SNS accounts.

Sanha becomes silent once again and his eyes becomes teary. So he looks at MJ who is still fixing his eyes on Sanha. He is looking extremely hot in his wet hair. So Sanha just think of changing the topics as he can't let their specially MJ's future to be in risk. He knows very well that what will happen if all their pictures become viral. So he looks at MJs eyes

MJ: Why are you silent? You said you have something to tell me and it's urgent. What's the matter.?

S: Nothing, I just want to say that I love you so much.
He then hug MJ tightly to hide his tears from MJ. He is feeling scared to loose MJ.  He then weep his eyes and let go of their hug .

S: Hyung I think your mom was right. I should go and stay in your guestroom

MJ: Are you trying to avoid me again or  are you trying to hide something from me.?

S: It's nothing like this. You are thinking too much.
Sanha was then about to leave the room when MJ hold his hands and pull Sanha towards him. He is holding Sanha's waist tightly.

MJ: I want you to stay with me please. I missed you so much. And you deserve to be punished by me as you misunderstood me for nothing. So please stay here with me.

S: Please try to understand, if your parents find out about us then we will be in great trouble . So just let me go.

MJ: Never , MJ said this while pushing Sanha behind. Sanha fells in the bed and MJ gets on top of him while pinning his hands above his head. He directly looks at Sanha eyes and smashed his lips over Sanha's.  Sanha is trying to push MJ away but he can't as MJ is holding both of his hands. Also Because somehow he was missing MJ and his soft kisses. But he is also afraid of all those sms and the caller . After a whole minute MJ breaks the kiss while breathing heavily and looks at Sanha's eyes

MJ: Sanha I never want to force on you but I don't like it when you keep trying to run away from me. I hate it when you push me away from you. I hate it when you can't tell your true feelings to me. I hate it when I see that are are trying your best to hide your gloomy face and avoid me. Please don't so this anymore. I love you so much and I really want to spend my whole life with you. So please stop pushing me away from you .

Sanha is just listening to MJ and he didn't notice that 2 drops of tears are rolling down from his eyes. MJ then slowly lean forward and kiss Sanha again. This time Sanha literally forgets about what happened earlier. He just get melted in that kiss  and start to kiss him back while closing his eyes. MJ then starts to kiss on Sanha's necks. It's ticklish for Sanha but he is suppressing his laughter as he don't want to spoil the moment. MJ starts to approach towards Sanha t-shirt and start to take it off. He just throw the t-shirts away from their bed. MJ is loosing control over himself, he is kissing Sanha all over his body again and again but after a while he stops abruptly with a sad looks in his face.

S: What's with the look in your face?

MJ: I  almost forgot that you are still 19. Aish!! When will you become legally an adult Yoon Sanha!!😔😔
Literally I can't wait for you to turn 20.
MJ just sigh and place his head on Sanha's chest. He is still on top of Sanha but now he is holding Sanha tightly and regretting about what he was about to do.

MJ: Sorry babe.. But don't make me wait anymore, just turn 20 as soon as possible..
Sanha could just smile at his words, and hug him back. Soon they fall asleep, after all they are now with each other which matters the most to them. They were off to their dreamland soon holding each other's hands.

Sorry for not updating it for last few days. I was busy in my study. So I don't know if anyone is reading it or not but yet it's my 1st writing and I'm trying my best to make is according to my thoughts. Thanks for reading so far. I'm really thankful to those who are reading this.♥️