9

Back to Your POV:

I walked inside the apartment with a big smile on my face. Today was one of the best days I have ever had. I don't remember the last time I had this much fun. 

"Hey kid! Why ya smiling so much?" Alex asked.
I shrugged, "No reason."
He cocked an eyebrow. "What's that you're wearing?" He said.
"Umm... Daniel's jacket." I said. I could feel my face getting a little red.

"Ooo, ok. The boy gave you his jacket. He definitely likes you."
My eyes widened, "No way! There's no way Daniel LaRusso likes me." I said as I walked to the kitchen to get some water.
"Why not?" 

"Why would he?" I said back.
"Because you're a kind, funny, and pretty girl." Alex told me.
I scoffed, "Yeah right. You're just saying that because you're family." 

"I'm serious! I'm not just saying that. It's true!" He said.
"Alright, tell me what happened today." I walked over to the living room and sat next to him. "Well, I went to the park and messed around with each other. Then we went to In-N-Out and got some food. I paid for him because he forgot his wallet. Then we walked home, he put an arm around me, and he gave me his jacket even though I said it was ok." 

As I was saying it, I thought about it. 'Maybe Daniel does like me?'
"(Y/n), you're absolutely clueless! He TOTALLY likes you! I mean, he wrapped his arm around you, he gave you his jacket, c'mon man! How could you not tell?" He laughed a bit. 

"I-I guess he does?" I said. I went to my room and laid on my bed. I thought about what happened today, and all the fun I had. Then I thought about how Daniel might like me, and I started smiling like crazy! 

A/n:(AH! This was bad, but hopefully it will get better. Stay gold my dudes! 💛)