22

I walked to my locker getting my books, when I felt a tap on my left shoulder. I turned around, but didn't see anyone there. 
"Hey," a voice says from my right. 
"Hey LaRusso!" I said. 
We started walking to class together in a comfortable silence. I wanted to say something about yesterday, but didn't.

~~~

The bell rang and school was finally over. I was on my way home, when I heard a voice call my name.
"(Y/n)?" Daniel said.
"Yeah?"
"Do you like me?"
I stopped walking and looked at him. "Yes."

He smiled and said, "Oh, good. I like you too." 
I smiled back and continued walking. I didn't know what to say. I've never been in a situation like this. I've never liked a guy, and I don't think a guy has ever liked me.

Daniel grabbed my hand and asked, "Will you be mine?"
I felt happy when he said that. I was glad he asked that. I did want to be his. I wanted to be with him.
"Yes"

A/n: (I'M SO SORRY THIS IS SO SHORT/BAD T-T. I just wanted to finish the book. I could have made this better, but I honestly did not have any idea what I was doing while writing this, I was just writing whatever. I don't like Ralph Macchio as much as I used to, and that's why I had such writers block. It is a little sad saying that. Thank you for reading my horrible story. Stay gold my dudes! 💛)