10

I woke up early this morning to get ready for the first day of school. I did my daily routine, then went out to eat some breakfast. Alex was up and I said, "Good morning (y/n)! Ready for the first day of school?"

I sat down at the table and waited for Alex to give me a plate of food.
"Psh, no not really. Who would be? I hate school, it's a waste of time honestly." I say
He chuckled. "Just do your best alright?" 
I nodded. I never liked school, but I always did my best so I could graduate and get done with school.

"You ready for your first day at work?" I asked
"Uh, sure. I guess. I'm a little nervous." He said. 
I smiled at him, "You'll do great!"
Alex brought the food to the table and we started eating. 

~~~
I finished eating and went to my room. I brushed my teeth and my hair, then got my stuff ready for school. I put on my shoes and headed to the door. 
"Ready (y/n)?" Alex said from his room.
"Yeah," I sighed. 

Alex got out of his room, grabbed his keys, and we went outside. We got into his car and he drove me to school. 

When we got to school, I got out of the car and saw Daniel by the bike racks. I walked up to him and playfully pushed him.
"Hey LaRusso!" I said.
"Hey! (Y/n)! How are you?" Daniel asked.
"It's the first day of school, how do you think I'm doing?" I cocked an eyebrow and we both laughed. 

"Yeah, I'm not too hyped up about it either. You got your schedule?" 
I shook my head, "No. You?" 
"Nah, not yet. Why don't we walk to the office and get them together?" He asked.
I smiled and nodded my head, then we walked to the office.

A/n: (Sorry it was short! Hope you liked it! Stay gold my dudes! 💛)