21

He pulled away and I looked at him. My face was red and my heart was beating fast. The kiss felt really good, even though it was short. I wanted it to last longer. Daniel looked at me and he had a small frown on his face. 
"Sorry," he said. He looked down at the ground.
"Don't be," I said. 
I lifted his chin and kissed him. This time it was long and passionate. 

I've never kissed anyone before, Daniel was my first kiss. I'm glad he was. His lips were soft and gentle. We stood there in the kitchen, kissing. It felt so nice, I didn't want to pull away. 
I hear the door slam and I pull away quickly. 

"Whoa! What did I just walk into?" Alex says. 
"Hey Alex." I said nervously. I can't believe he caught me kissing Daniel. How embarrassing. 
"I gotta go, I'll see you later." Daniel said. 

I walk to the door with him and we say bye. I shut the door as he walks out. 
"So you guys are friends again?" Alex asked.
"Yeah," is all I said. I was hoping he wasn't going to ask about the kiss, but he did. I wasn't surprised.

"You made up pretty quickly. Are you guys dating now?" He teased me. 
"Uh, no. We're just friends." I said. 
"Really? Friends don't make out in the kitchen." 
I just stared at him without saying anything. 

"So?" He puts his hands in the air. 
"We're just friends! That kiss meant nothing. I swear, we're just friends." I said.
"Ok. Whatever you say." He walks to his room to change. I sat on the couch and smiled as I thought of what just happened. 

A/n: (Sorry it's cringe and cheesy T-T XD. Stay gold my dudes! 💛)