valentines prompts: day 14

cliché

Kuroo laid in his bed, the only light in the room was his alarm which shown the numbers 9:35 am. It only morning but Kenma was up and in the kitchen, making pancakes and fresh orange juice for breakfast. He already made eggs and toast and was now finishing putting the pancakes on the tray.

He put the last of the pancakes on the tray and poured the syrup on them, knowing that he practically liked them drowned in it. After he did that he put the orange juice on the tray and carried it to the room.

He opened the door with his hand and walked in, turning on the light before going to the bed. Kuroo turned over to look at his boyfriend setting a tray down in front of him. "What's all this for?" Kuroo asked, his voice raspy from just waking up.

"Valentine's day. I made you breakfast in bed" Kenma said with a small smile. Kuroo rubbed his eyes to clear his vision then sat up so he could put the tray on his lap. Once he cleared the spot where the tray was kenma sat down in the spot.

"Aw I love you so much kitten," kuroo said as he put an arm around Kenma and brought him closer to his side. Kenma smiled and leaned into kuroo's chest while kuroo started eating the pancakes. "Your breakfast is always the best kitten~" kuroo practically purred as he ate the food.

"Thank you, babe. Take your time but I got more stuff planned today. Not really big stuff but stuff we can do here" Kenma said as kuroo took his arm away so he could use both his hands. "I don't mind anything with you is good enough for me," Kuroo said through a mouth full of food.

Kenma grimaced and hit the back of kuroo's head making him cough a little and look up at kenma with a confused look. "Don't eat with your mouthful you idiot!" Kenma said. "Fine fine I'll try" Kuroo smirked as he slowed down with eating.

"So what're the plans for today?" Kuroo asked before drinking some orange juice. "I was thinking exchanging love letters, get some lunch, play some games, bake cookies, get dinner, and then stargaze," Kenma said as he counted the events on his fingers.

"Sounds good. Did you get any breakfast?" Kuroo asked. Kenma shook his head and took a piece of toast from kuroo's tray. "Now I have. I'll get ready and you can finish breakfast" Kenma said, getting a kiss on the cheek from Kuroo before he got up and went to their closet.

Kuroo ate the rest of his breakfast while he watched his boyfriend get dressed, once kenma throwing a shirt at kuroo and telling him to put it on so Kuroo could stop looking at him getting dressed. Once Kenma was done getting dressed he took the tray in the kitchen while kuroo got dressed. Kuroo came back to the kitchen and helped Kenma clean before he was told to sit near the coffee table.

Minutes passed of Kenma looking around before he finally sat down on the living room floor and put down multiple pens and two cards on the coffee table.

"You're gonna be blown away with how much love I will literally put into this letter," Kuroo said getting a letter and red pen,  moving to the edge of the coffee table so Kenma couldn't see what he was writing. "I'll make mine even better. You won't even know how to handle how much love I put into mine" Kenma said challengingly.

With that both of them were off on a small competition of who could put the most love into the letters. They sat in a comfortable silence as they wrote in their card, every so often switching pens.

Kuroo shut his card a little forcefully and leaned back onto the back of the couch. "Done!" He said happily. Kenma glanced up at his boyfriend and finished up his last pink heart on the card. "Alright time to exchange them and see that mine shows the most love" Kenma said as he kissed the card and gave it to Kuroo with a smirk.