part 35: fluff (kenma sleeping like a cat)

Tomorrow is my third day of freshman year and it's already trash. It wasn't even the second week and people were already asking me for a whr*st reveal and asking if I could bark at them 😃😃

But anyways here's some fluff! I hope you have a good day/night/evening! Remember to try and eat soemthing even if it's small and drinks some water <33
-
-
-

Kuroo laid on his stomach on the couch, deciding to spend the rest of the day doing anything that didn't involve much movement.

He had a hard game yesterday leaving his whole body sore. After the game and the tiny celebration he went straight to his house, Kenma tagging along since his house was closer.

The sound of familiar footsteps came from kuroos room, going from his room to the living room where Kuroo was.

"Kenma?" Kuroo asked, not looking up from where his head rested on the couch.

There wasn't much of a response before there was a heavy pressure on kuroo's back. Kuroo looked back a little to see Kenma getting comfortable on his back, a blanket wrapped around his back.

Kuroo smiled and put his head back down, too lazily to keep looking at Kenma even though he was very cute like this.

"You comfortable back there huh?" He asked teasingly.

"Mhm now lemme take my nap" Kenma said tiredly.

"Alright alright have a good nap princess"

"Mhm..."

Kenma dozed off leaving Kuroo to quietly watch YouTube on his phone.

He wasn't in a rush and was going to stay on the couch anyways so he didn't mind how long Kenma slept well of course unless it was for hours at a time.

After 3 hours, kuroo's body was starting to hurt because staying in the same position for a few hours and plus it was getting close to dinner(a good excuse to tell Kenma when he got woken up).

Kuroo carefully and slowly turned around so he could lay on his back. Kenma was now fully laying out instead of cuddling up to himself, his blanket was a little thrown off now only covering his back.

"Kenma wake up~ you won't be tired tonight if you sleep too much" Kuroo whispering since Kenma was so close to him.

"Mm no lemme sleep" he mumbled.

"C'mon not even for food?"

"Not even for food"

Kuroo frowned at the stubbornness but his attitude quickly changed when he came up with an idea to his boyfriend up even if it would leave him grumpy.

Kuroo intertwined both their hands and started trying to persuade him again, talking about how they can nap later that night after they've ate and softly rubbing kenmas hand with his thumb.

"How about you get up so I can continue my nap?" Kenma mumbled.

"And make dinner alone? No way I need your expertise~" Kuroo teased.

Kenma begrudgingly sat up only getting a second to glare at Kuroo because he was getting kisses peppered to his face, Kuroo letting go of Kenmas hands to hold his cheek face carefully.

"Mwah! Mwah! Mwah!" Kuroo repeated everytime after he kissed kenmas face.

Kenma closed his eyes and grabbed onto kuroos arms to have somewhere for his hands to rest while his face got attacked by Kuroo.

Kuroo kissed over kenmas whole face, kissing his cheeks, forehead, temples, eyelids, etc.

"It's time to make dinner get away" Kenma said, pushing him a way.

Kuroo pulled back, teasingly acting hurt to hopefully swipe more kisses from Kenma. When Kuroo stopped Kenma opened his eyes and smirked before moving him hands from kuroos arms to his face, knocking them both down while he kissed kuroos face.

"That's payback!"

Kuroo smirked and held onto Kenmas hips.

"That was all I wanted~" Kuroo teased.

Kenma glared at him, moving his hands over kuroos face to jokingly(or is it?)try and suffocate Kuroo.

"Ack Kenma stop!"

"Fine. Let's go make dinner I'm hungry"

Kenma stopped suffocating Kuroo and got off the couch, slowly moving to the kitchen with the blanket over his shoulders.

"Alright let's go make some dinner" Kuroo said, following right behind Kenma, debating wether to step on kenmas blanket or not.