part 18: fluff

Please don't take this one-shot seriously. I stumbled on asmr and thought it would be perfect for a stupid one-shot 😽😽

•••-•••

"Welcome back to my channel. We have a special guest here today!" Kuroo introduced happily.

"C'mon you gotta get in the frame now" he whispered, ushering Kenma onto the screen.

Kenma shuffled so he was sitting in the frame, it being a little difficult since they had a bunch of random stuff on the ground where they were seated.

"My boyfriend Kenma! We'll be doing random objects, since it's his first time being here he's a little awkward so don't be rude in the comments" Kuroo warned as Kenma waved at the camera.

•••-•••

"You can tap on the packaging kitten" Kuroo whispered, continuing the say kitten as he dumped the nails onto the desk and gave the packaging to Kenma.

Kenma set the packaging on his leg and tapped on it with his right hand so Kuroo could message lotion onto his other hand and put nails on it.

At first, he was confused about the nails but after Kuroo explained what they were for he didn't oppose it much. They were short black ones so at least he could wear them a few days after.

Kuroo instructed Kenma to tap on other things, allowing Kenma to take the tiny microphone so he could do whatever he thought would suit the video.

"Can I talk in the mic kuro? I'll do that clicky thing you showed me" Kenma whispered as he looked down, focusing on scratching his pants.

"Sure," Kuroo said as he held kenma's finger and applied the glue carefully before pressing on the short nail.

Kenma nodded and scratched the mic, hoping he was doing everything at the right time and speed. Kuroo blew on kenmas hand to make sure the glue stayed and then let his hand go.

"You like 'em kitten?" Kuroo asked with a smile as he got something else to mess with for the time being.

Kenma held his hand out and looked at them. "You did a good job. Am I doing everything right?" Kenma asked as he gave Kuroo his other hand.

"You're doing perfect" Kuroo said as he held kenmas hand and started applying glue.

A few minutes passed, Kuroo finished putting on kenma's nails as Kenma tapped and scratched on random things they had.

•••-•••

Kenma smiled as he thought of an idea, he thought it would be awkward if they just didn't talk at all so he brought the mic up to his mouth and decided to do something off the type of head.

"Sugishi hi wo uragiru mono yatsura wa kuchiki subeki teki da
Ano hi donna kao de hitomi de oretachi wo mitsumeteita?
Nani wo sutereba akuma wo mo shinogeru
Inochi sae tamashii sae kesshite oshiku nado wa nai
Sasageyo. Sasageyo. Shinzou wo Sasageyo.
Subete no gisei wa ima kono toki no tame ni
Sasageyo. Sasageyo. Shinzou wo Sasageyo.
Susumu beki mirai wo sono te de kirihirake" he sung quietly into the mic as Kuroo looked at him with a smile, a little surprised he sang something.

"Ah, I always forget how beautiful your voice is" Kuroo whispered as he did his own thing.

Kenma blushed and covered his face with his jacket sleeve. "Don't say such embarrassing things kuro. You're gonna edit that out" Kenma said.

"Fine fine. You're still adorable" Kuroo said, slipping in the last compliment before getting up to get something else quickly.

Kenma watched what Kuroo was doing, rolling his eyes before going back to what Kuroo had instructed him to do.

•••-•••

Kuroo sat back down, setting down two cups of juice on his shelf. Kenma paid more attention to scratching the bracelets he had on his wrist.

Kenma was too consumed with his take that he was confused to feel Kuroo fixing his hair and sort of ruffling it to make it fluffy. He looked at Kuroo confused, waiting for an explanation.

"I couldn't help but fix the strand of hair in your face. You just look so cute when you're concentrated" Kuroo said.

"Are you trying to make me embarrassed?" Kenma asked.

"Sorry! Sorry! I can't help it" Kuroo defended himself with a smile and chuckle.

Kenma rolled his eyes and went back to his task, a small pout on his face that only Kuroo could make out.

"Fine, a kiss for an apology? 1 quick kiss" Kuroo whispered, holding up his finger to signify only one kiss.

Kenma looked at Kuroo who had a cheeky grin that was too familiar for his liking.

"One kiss. And you'll edit this out too" Kenma said staying in his spot to Kuroo would have to make the effort to kiss him.

"Alright, I'll do that" Kuroo said, moving so he could place a chaste kiss on kenmas lips.