part 9: fluff

AN: Sorry if the ending is a little sucky but based on a true story. And thanks for 3k!!! I can't believe this book has gotten that far so thank you for reading and voting!!! I couldn't of done this without you all ♥︎

•••🍓•••

Kenma tiredly woke up at 9:34am on the weekend. The whole house was quiet, the darkness not making the mood any happier.

His parents were going to be at work all day and his little brother was staying the night with his other friends so he had the house to himself.

Usually he'd be glad since he wouldn't have anyone annoying him but the day just seemed off. It just didn't feel like the day was going to be good even if it was a Saturday.

He ignored the feeling and got up to look for something in the fridge. Nothing was really there that he could cook so he stuck with the rest of the orange juice along with some fruit snacks.

After his small breakfast he went to his room and sat on the bed, putting his blankets over his lap as he got everything ready for the day including his music and games.

He put in his earbuds and started music as he played some games in roblox(bullying 10 year olds when they pissed him off in a game).

Subconsciously he had gotten up got a monster from his mini fridge that was near his hamsters cage. He sat back down and played for another half an hour, in that time being able to down the whole monster.

The feeling wasn't going away even when he was doing what he loved. He tried to push it away and got another monster, going back to his spot and drinking it just as fast as the last one.

Now he switched over to his switch since he remembered he had to invite another villager onto his island. He stayed on the game till he got bored and the feeling came back.

That was around 4 so he got up and got another monster, drinking it a little slower than the last ones as he flipped from YouTube to Netflix.

At 5:30 the monster was gone and he had 3 empty monster cans. Maybe they'd be good to put on his ceiling? He'd have to do that later when he didn't feel terrible.

3 hours later of it feeling anything he started feeling his heart and not just when he focused on it. Even when he tried to distract himself he felt his heart beating faster and it scared him.

He had drank monster before but it was never 3 back to back. His heart continued racing and thoughts started filling his head.

What if he actually died? He could have a heart attack and no one would even be there to know or help.

It eventually got to the point where Kenma put in his earbuds and called Kuroo, maybe somehow he'd have some comforting words or some advice.

"Hey kuro" he said as he sat on his bed, picking at his nails to calm him down. Kuroo could sense the worry in his voice and wondered what was wrong.

"Hey is something wrong?" Kuroo asked. He was previously working out with Bokuto but decided to stop give Kenma his full attention.

"No. I know I'm not suppose to do it but I drank 3 monsters and now my hearts beating really fast and I'm scared I'm gonna die. Like i might actually die right now kuro" he said fearfully.

He didn't want to die right now and especially because a heart attack. He guessed heart attacks hurt but he never wanted to experience it.

Sensing the actual fear in his voice and realizing it wasn't a joke, kuroo racked through his brain to find something to calm him down.