part 12: fluff

AN: You guys, gals, non-binarys, and everything in between are so swag!! Thank you all for reading these oneshots ^^
It means the world to me. Love you all!! ♡'・ᴗ・'♡

❤︎•❤︎•❤︎•❤︎•❤︎•❤︎•❤︎

The door unlocked and Kenma walked in with the keys, closing the door behind him quietly when he saw two sleeping figures(his 1-year-old daughter and her babysitter) on the floor.

He turned on one lamp that illuminated the room a little but wasn't too bright to wake them up. He put his keys in the key bowl and went to his bedroom, changing out of his work clothes and into pajamas.

When he got changed he went to the living room and picked up his 1-year-old daughter, having to untangle kuroo's arms from around her.

The dim light shone over her face, showing her peaceful expression as she slept. He moved a few strands of hair behind her ear and kissed her forehead before taking her to his room where he set up a crib for her.

He set her down and kissed her forehead before leaning up and watching her sleep cozily. After a few minutes of admiring his daughter, he went back to the living room and crouched down.

"Hey, Kuroo wake up" Kenma whispered as he shook the babysitter that only groaned in response.

"Hm? Where is *daughter's name*?" Kuroo asked groggily as he sat up, not feeling kenma's daughter near him.

"I put her in her bed. You can sleep over since it's raining outside but you'll have to move to the guest room" Kenma said as Kuroo tried to wake up more.

"Oh ok. Sorry to impose but thank you a lot" Kuroo said as he got up with Kenma and went to the guest room that he usually passed by but never went in.

Kuroo opened the door and went straight to the bed, falling asleep 20 minutes after. During that time Kenma had turned the light off and fell asleep in his bed.

[In the morning]

Kuroo woke up to the blinds open allowing bright light into the room and the smell of bacon in the air. He got up and went to the kitchen to see Kenma cooking and his daughter in a high chair.

"Hey. Thanks for letting me stay over" Kuroo said as he stood in the doorway. Kenma looked over to Kuroo and nodded a little. "It's not a big deal. You want some breakfast?" Kenma asked as he put more bacon on a plate.

"Sure. It's a Saturday so you should be working late right? I can take her to the new museum for kids" Kuroo suggested as he sat down at the kitchen table next to his daughters.

"That'd be amazing. I'll give you some extra cash for any expenses at or for the museum" Kenma said as he finished cooking bacon and moves to pancakes.

"Alright I think it's only $5 to get in and I'll use my own money to get her something from the gift shop," Kuroo said as he watched Kenma move around the kitchen.

"You don't have to. She has plenty of future toys she'll be able to play with" Kenma said as he finished a few pancakes.

"I wanna buy her something to remember the museum plus there's no such thing as too many toys," Kuroo said happily as he moved over to kenmas daughter and played with her.

"Alright then. How do you like your pancakes? We have butter, syrup, and chocolate syrup" Kenma asked as he put more pancakes onto different plates.

"Butter and syrup sounds good. Do you need help with anything?" Kuroo asked.

Kenma finished making pancakes and brought the plates over to the small kitchen table. "Uh if it's not too much trouble could you change her into a different outfit?" Kenma asked.

"It's no trouble. Alright sweetheart let's go pick out an outfit for the museum!" Kuroo said happily, talking to kenmas daughter as he picked her up.

She giggled and held onto him as he went to the guest room where all her clothes were. He looked through outfits, finding something suitable for the museum then asking if she'd like it.

After they got her into a blue dress they went back to the kitchen where Kenma set everything up and was sitting down. Kuroo set her in the high chair and sat down himself.

They ate breakfast and made small talk, it being a little weird because Kuroo never stayed more than a few hours at kenmas house. After breakfast Kenma and Kuroo played and watched movies with the 1 year old.

When it hit 2pm Kenma got dressed and left for work, making sure to give his daughter a kiss before leaving. Kuroo played with her a few more minutes before they left for the museum.