Chapter 4

Elsa's POV

Its actually nice to get away from the studio. The park is beautiful. Right now I'm following Jack to a tree. "Why do you like climbing trees," I ask. "I don't know. Its just fun to do," Jack says. "Fun. It looks scary," I say. "Have you ever tried," Jack asks. "Um no," I say. "Well then give it a try," he says sticking his hand out. I grabbed his hand and we started climbing the tree. After a couple of minutes we reached a branch that is high up from the ground. We decided to stop there and sit down. I let my feet dangle in the air and I felt happy and free. 

"Liking it," Jack asks with a smirk. I just punch his arm. "Ow. I'm telling," he says. "Stop being a baby," I say. He then jumps off. How can he do that without hurting his ankle. He then started to run. I climbed down the tree and started chasing me. "Idiot get your ass over here," I shout. "Make me," he shouts. I then catch up to him and jump on his back. "Elsa get off me were going to fall," Jack says. "Make me," I say. Then Jack lost his balance and fell. He fell on his back and I fell on his chest. 

"Oops," I say. I then look at Jack. He then looks at me. I look at his eyes. They were mesmerizing. You could get lost in his ocean blue eyes. His pale skin and white hair in the sun made him look even gorgeous and hot. Wait what am I talking about. Elsa you don't like him. Then we both started leaning in. Get up. But I can't I want to know how his lips taste like. Elsa get a hold of yourself! I then got off of him and I helped him up. He then grabbed my hand and dragged me towards our friends. When he did that I started blushing. I'm betting I'm looking like a fucking tomato. I don't know why though. He only did that so we could get to our friends faster. My brain has lost it. 

When we reached our friends. I saw Anna speaking to some one. Once he turned around. I grew mad. What the hell is Hans my ex doing here.  "Hey babe," he says. "Don't start with that shit," I say crossing my arms. "No hello," he says. "Hell no," I say. "Um sorry to break your little argument, but who is he," Kristoff asks. "My ex," I say. I then look him up and down in disgust. "Come on, forgive me. I made a dumb mistake," he says. "Oh yeah the dumb mistake is you cheating on me and I should forgive you because it was a mistake," I say. "Yeah," he says. I threw my hands in the air. "If it was a mistake then why did you call me a slut, whore, dumbass, bitch. Should I go on," I say. "Well you are supposed to respect me and not hang out with your friends in some club," he says with anger. "Like you haven't. You say your going to have drinks with your friends at some club, but you don't your crowd with a bunch of girls," I say. "Oh really," he says. "Leave me alone. Never try to track me down. If you do I will tell every girl that your a player," I shout. 

Then Jack stepped in front of me. "Leave already," Jack says. "I was leaving anyway," he says and walks away. I then break down and start crying. "Elsa," Jack says. "I'm an idiot for even falling in love with him," I say. Then Jack sat next to me and hugged me. I hugged him back and started crying on his shoulder. "The only person who is an idiot is him. He doesn't know what he is missing," Jack says and wipes my tears away. He then helps me up. "Should we go back to the studio," Anna asks. "Yeah lets go," I say. 

We start walking towards the limo and of course our fans where following us. Then dark clouds started rolling in. "Huh. I didn't now it was going to rain today," Anna says. "Come on lets get in the limo," I say dragging Anna. Everyone else followed behind us. 

Jack's POV 

When we were in the limo it started raining. We still have to come up with a song in 2 months and we have nothing. 

After a quick drive we made it back to the studio. We all got out and ran to the studio doors, but I didn't. I stayed in the rain. I didn't even move, but it felt nice to be in the rain getting all wet. "Jack your going to get sick," Flynn says. I didn't care, so I sat on the ground and smiled. "Jack get your ass over here," Astrid says. I stay put. Then Elsa came to my side and sat next to me. "You know the rain on me feels good," Elsa says looking at me. I smile and she does the same. I then get up and help her up. "Who says a little rain wont hurt," I say. She just giggles. I then grab her hand and turn on some music. The song didn't have any one singing. Just instruments playing. "I can't dance," she says. "Well I can't dance so that makes two of us," I say. We then start dancing in the rain. 

After a couple of minutes we drag the rest of our friends to dance with us. "Who are we," Anna shouts. "The Big 8," we all shout. "I can't hear you," Anna shouts. "The Big 8," we all yell. We then start laughing. I then heard Elsa laugh. Gosh does her laugh sound cute. Wait what am I talking about. I then looked at her eyes and damn were they the most prettiest blue any one could ever have. Jack get a hold of yourself. I then breath in and out. "I think we should go in before it starts to rain harder," Astrid says. "Okay," we all say. 

We head inside the studio. When we were inside water was dripping all over the floor. "We need to change before we get sick," Anna says. "I know where the spare clothes are at," Elsa says. We all follow Elsa to a closet next to the bathroom. "Girl clothes are to the left and boys are to the right," Elsa says. We all grab the spare clothes and head to the bathroom. 

After a couple of minutes we all finished changing. "Well we girls got to go, but it was nice meeting you guys," Elsa says. "Same here," I say. "Okay see you guys tomorrow to write the song," Elsa says. "Okay see ya tomorrow," I say and then we head off to two different limos. 

We are at our Mansion sitting on the couch. "Guys I have something to say," Flynn says. "Okay what is it," I ask. "I think I'm in love with Punzie. I know we only meet today, but I felt a connection when I saw her," Flynn says. "Same here. I felt the same way about Anna," Kristoff says. I'm just looking at them in shock. "I felt the same way about Astrid," Hiccup says. Then they all look at me. "What," I say. "Didn't you feel the same way with Elsa," Hiccup asks. Yes. "No," I say. "Really," Kristoff asks. "Yes and if you excuse me I'm tired, so I'm going to sleep," I say. I then head upstairs and throw myself on my bed. I did feel the same way. I wonder if Elsa felt it to. The way I look in her eyes. I just feel the need to be by her side and protect her like if she was some fragile piece. 

Elsa's POV

It was a short ride to our mansion. When we got there we all sat on the couch. "Today was magical," Punzie says and sighs happily. "Oh is someone in love," I say. "No I'm not," she says. "Tell us," Anna says. "No," Punzie says. "Please," I say. "Fine," Punzie says. "I think I have fallen in love with Flynn. I just felt an immediate connection when I first saw him,"Punzie says. "What, but you only meet him today," I say. "I love Kristoff," Anna blurts out. "What," I say.  "And you Astrid," I ask. "I felt like I was meant to be with Hiccup," she says all dreamily. I never seen her in love.  "And what about you sis," Anna says. "What about me," I say. "How did you feel when your around Jack," she asks. "I have to go to sleep. So excuse me," I say and head to my room. 

I lay on my bed and look at the ceiling. I feel like I'm meant to be with him. I also felt the same way with Hans. We dated when we laid eyes on each other. We were together for 3 years, but then I found out that he was cheating on me. What if Jack does that to me too. Ugh love is complicated. I have to sleep this off. I then drift off to sleep dreaming about Jack.   

A/N
Here it is. What did you guys think? I'm actually proud of this one. I want to give a big thanks to _HalfBloodHill_ and -FANGIRL-4-EVER- for keeping me going with their  comments, so thank you. Anyway have a lovely day. Bye, for now my snowballs.