Chapter 13

Elsa's POV 

After 3 hours we came up with a song. We just called our friends to come and listen. "This took us 3 hours," Jack says and puts his head on the table. "Yeah it took us so long because you were goofing around," I say and cross my arms. "Ah you can't be mad at me for that long Snowflake," he says and comes from behind and hugs me. I relax and smile. "Your hugs always seem to warm me up," I say. 

Then the doors open up. "How did you guys already come up with a song," Anna says. "Who knows," Jack says. "Okay sing it to us," Punzie says. "Oh is it okay if Emily and Noah hear it too," Hiccup asks. "Yeah there our mangers anyway," Jack says. Emily and Noah then came in. "Okay sing the song now," Noah says. "Okay," I say. Jack and me sit on a stool in the lounge room. Jack grabs his guitar and starts strumming it.
(J=Jack, E=Elsa, Bold=Both) 

Only need the light when it's burning low
Only miss the sun when it starts to snow
Only know you love her when you let her go

J: "And you let her go"

E: " And now you are staring at the bottom of your glass
Hoping one day you'll make a dream last
But dreams come slow, and they go so fast"

J: "And you see her when you close your eyes
Maybe one day, you'll understand why
Everything you touch surely dies"

But you only need the light when it's burning low
Only miss the sun when it starts to snow
Only know you love her when you let her go
Only know you've been high when you're feeling low
Only hate the road when you're missing home
Only know you love her when you let her go

E: "Staring at the ceiling in the dark
Same old empty feeling in your heart
Cause love comes slow, and it goes so fast"

J: "Well, you see her when you fall asleep
But never to touch and never to keep
Cause you loved her too much, and you dived too deep"

But, you only need the light when it's burning low
Only miss the sun when it starts to snow
Only know you love her when you let her go
Only know you've been high when you're feeling low
Only hate the road when you're missing home
Only know you love her when you let her go

J: "And you let her go"

Oh, oh, mm, oh

E: "You let her go"

Oh, oh, uh, uh

Cause you only need the light when it's burning low
Only miss the sun when it starts to snow
Only know you love her when you let her go
Only know you've been high when you're feeling low
Only hate the road when you're missing home
Only know you love her when you let her go

J: "Only know you've been high when you're feeling low"

E: "Only hate the road when you're missing home"

Only know you love her when you let her go

J: "And you let her go"

"That song was beautiful," Emma says. "How did you come up with this song," Kristoff asks. "Umm," I say. "I was chasing Elsa, I caught her and she told me to let her go," Jack says. "Jack did and then he grabbed a piece of paper and the rest of the song just came," I say. "Amazing," Emily says. "Now we need just 1 more song," Punzie says. "Yay," I say sarcastically. "Ugh we will do it tomorrow. Right now I'm taking Elsa on a date," Jack says. "When," I ask. "Around 7," he says. "Sounds good," I say. He kisses me and leaves. On the outside I'm all calm, but in the inside I'm freaking out. "Thats like in 3 hours," Anna says. "How aren't you freaking out," Kristoff asks. "Oh I am," I say. "Elsa," Anna says. "I don't have a dress," I shout. "Well then lets go," Emma says. "Bye boys," Punzie says. We run to the car and drive to the mall. 

When we get there we are crowded by a bunch of fans. "Just push threw," I say. "Okay," Anna says. We do and make a run for Macys. The manger closes the doors once she sees us come in. "Thanks," I say. "So what can I help you with," she asks. "I need a dress for my date," I say. "Ah with Jack Frost," she says all dreamily. I started to blow steam. "Chill sis," Anna whispers. "Yes with him," I say. Our dating life is all over the internet. They think we are the hottest and cutest couple this world has seen. "What color would you like," she asks leading us to a bunch of dresses. "Um any shade of blue would be fine," I say. "Okay here are all the shades of blue," she says and walks away. 

After an hour I didn't see any thing nice. "This is hopeless," I mumble. "Elsa look at this dress," Emma says. I walk over to her and the dress looked beautiful. "Oh and I have the perfect shoes for them," Anna says. She runs and comes back with white heels. "Amazing," I say. "Lets go pay then," Astrid says. "Sorry if this was boring for you," I say. "Hey its okay," Astrid says.

We pay for it and head to our place

We pay for it and head to our place. "Okay we have 2 hours before your date starts," Punzie says. I run upstairs and head to the shower.

After my shower. My friends came into my room and started working on my hair and makeup. "Okay Elsa how do you want your hair," Emma asks. "Down and wavy," I say. "Okay," Emma says. Then Anna and Punzie starts working on my makeup.  They did a smoky eye and the lipstick is beige. Then they put on fake eyelashes. 

After 30 minutes they finished. "Okay you can see," Astrid says. I look at myself in the mirror and I looked amazing. "Okay go and get dressed," Punzie says. I go to the bathroom and get dressed. "Okay how do I look," I say and twirl. "Amazing," Anna says. "My brother would just fall for you harder," Emma says.  

We talked for what seemed like hours, but it was just 30 minutes. Then the doorbell rang. "I will get it," I say. I put on my heels and walk towards the door. I open it and see Jack. He is wearing a a black flannel shirt, black pants, and a denim jacket. "Hey babe," he says. "Hey Frostbite," I say. "I'm going," I shout. They all came and ran. "Okay bye," they all say. I walk out and towards Jack's car. I actually have never seen Jack's car, but it is nice.

A/N
What did you guys think? Was it great or eh. Did you like the song? What do you think Jack is planning for the date? Anyway I hope you have a lovely day. Bye for now my snowballs.