Chapter 17

Elsa's POV

When I end the call with Anna I chased Jack around the studio. "Jack give me the paper," I say once I corner him. "Never," he says. Ugh I can't believe him right now. Oh wait I know what to do. I stood on my tip toes and kissed him. He lowered his hand, so I was able to grab it. Once I did I broke the kiss. "Thats not fair," Jack says and pouts. "Yes it is," I say and walk back to the desk. Then Jack hugged me from behind. I love it when he does that. I then put the paper on the desk. 

He then turned me around. "What are you doing Jack," I ask. He then slammed his lips onto mine and I kissed back. I started walking backwards and then my back hit the wall. Jack then started biting my lip and I let him in. My hands were tangled in his hair while his hand were under my shirt. I could feel his hands going all over my back and when ever I feel his touch I always feel warm. Then the door opened and me and Jack broke apart. I then saw our friends. "Well finish this later," I whisper seductively. "Oh we will," Jack whispers. "Okay lets hear the song," Emily and Noah say. "Oh you guys are hear to," I say. "Yeah Anna called us," Emily says. "Okay," I say. "Okay then lets sing it," Jack says. 

I leaned on the piano while Jack sat on the seat. He then started playing the piano. It sounded amazing.
(E=Elsa, J=Jack, Bold=both) 

J: "You and I
We're like fireworks and symphonies exploding in the sky
With you, I'm alive
Like all the missing pieces of my heart, they finally collide
So stop time right here in the moonlight
'Cause I don't ever wanna close my eyes
Without you, I feel broke
Like I'm half of a whole
Without you, I've got no hand to hold
Without you, I feel torn
Like a sail in a storm
Without you, I'm just a sad song
I'm just a sad song"

E: "With you, I fall
It's like I'm leaving all my past and silhouettes up on the wall
With you, I'm a beautiful mess
It's like we're standing hand and hand with all our fears up on the edge
So stop time right here in the moonlight
'Cause I don't ever wanna close my eyes"

J: "Without you, I feel broke
Like I'm half of a whole
Without you, I've got no hand to hold
Without you, I feel torn
Like a sail in a storm
Without you,"

E: "I'm just a sad song"

You're the perfect melody
The only harmony I wanna hear
You're my favorite part of me
With you standing next to me
I've got nothing to fear

J: "Without you, I feel broke
Like I'm half of a whole"

E: "Without you, I've got no hand to hold"

J: "Without you, I feel torn
Like a sail in a storm
Without you, I'm just a sad song
Without you, I feel broke
Like I'm half of a whole
Without you, I've got no hand to hold
Without you, I feel torn
Like a sail in a storm
Without you, I'm just a sad song
I'm just a sad song"

"That was amazing," Anna says. "You got all 7 songs before the deadline," Noah says. "Yeah we did so 2 weeks off," I say and sit next to Jack. "Okay Noah and me decided that you guys would do either 5 or 6 songs for each of your albums instead," Emily says. "Do we al least get a break," I ask. "Yes, every 2 months," Noah says. "So the first day of next month you guys will release our album," Hiccup asks. "Yup," Emily says. "Okay lets say one of the girls are pregnant. Don't worry though no one is pregnant I think. Anyway what would happen if they are," I ask. "Well we would give them a year off," Noah says. "Okay," I say. "Why," Emily asks. "No I was just wondering," I say. "Your not pregnant are you," Anna asks. "What no," I say. "Okay," Anna says. 

"Oh Elsa when are you planning to tell everyone your engaged," Punzie asks. "I don't know," I say. I didn't even think I should tell everyone. "Hmm," Punzie says. "Oh Elsa," Emma says. "Yeah," I say. "Can you help critique my designs for the winter clothing line," Emma says. "I would love to," I say. She then hands me 3 different designs. Jack just rested his chin on my shoulder. The outfits are just white they need more color. "Is it okay if I make a whole new designs," I ask. "Yes because I need these to sell," Emma says. Instead of erasing it. I just went to a new page. Not to be mean, but the outfits didn't look good for winter. "Oh Elsa I didn't now you could design," Astrid says. "I made Anna's prom dress and you now that already," I say. 

Then Emily and Noah left and the others were just talking or goofing around. Jack was just playing with my hair while I sketched 3 new designs. "Who knew you could design," Jack whispers. "Well now you do," I say. 

After a couple of hours I finished the 3 new sketches

After a couple of hours I finished the 3 new sketches. "I did it," I say and massage my hand. Everyone then crowd over me and Jack put his phone down and looked over my shoulder. "Wow," Flynn says. "That screams winter," Emma says. "So, you guys like it," I say. "Its amazing," Emma says. "Your welcome," I say. "I like the first one," Anna says. "Same here," Punzie says. "It gives off a rebel vibe," Astrid says. "It does," I say. "Yeah its like the outfit is fit for fighting," Astrid says. "You and your fighting," Hiccup says. Then Astrid punched Hiccup in the arm. "Ow," Hiccup says. "Well here you go," I say and hand it to Emma. "I am so putting your name on these outfits," Emma says. "You don't have to," I say. "But I'm going to do it anyway," she says. I just giggle. 

"Can we leave the studio already," Flynn asks. "Yeah," I say. We then leave the studio and head to our place. The boys decide to have a sleepover at our place. We then all go inside the limo and drive off to our place. "Elsa did you take art class," Emma asks. "Yeah and it was because of Punzie," I say. "No it wasn't," Punzie says. "You forced me to join you in art class," I say. "but you liked it," Punzie says. "Yeah I did like it," I say. Then my phone started ringing. I grabbed it and answered it. 

"Hello," I say. "Hey sweetie," I hear my mom say. "Oh hey mom what do you need," I say. "I was just wondering when we can go dress shopping," she says. "Mom really," I say. "Yes really so when can we do it," she asks. "How about in 4 weeks," I say. "But thats to long," she says. "I guess thats were Anna gets her impatient from," I say. "The apple doesn't fall far from the tree," she says. "Nope it doesn't," I say. "Oh your dad wants to talk to you," she says. "Hey sweetie," my dad says. "Hey dad," I say. "I'm just wondering if you and Jack have thought about having kids," he says. I start blushing and my eyes go wide. "Woah dad. Did mom make you say that to me," I say. "Well your mom and me want to me grandparents," he says. "I'm not even married yet," I say. "Well sorry if I shocked you bye," he says. "Bye," I say and end the call.    

I then look at my reflection from the phone and you could tell I'm blushing. "Sis why are you blushing," Anna asks and they all look at me. "Um," I say. I need an excuse, but what. I just don't say 'Oh dad was wondering if Jack and me thought of having kids.' Think Elsa think. I need a good lie. Oh I got it. "Mom was talking about how Jack and me make a cute couple," I lie. Lets hope they believe it. "Well mom isn't wrong," Anna says. "Yeah," I say and smile.  

A/N
What do you guys think? Do you like the sketches that Elsa sketched? Did you like the song? Anyway I am freaking out. I can't believe I already have 159 people reading my book. I'm going to faint. Just kidding. But thanks for reading my book I really appreciate it. Thanks for the lovely comments _HalfBloodHill_ and -FANGIRL-4-EVER-. Have a lovely day. Bye for now snowballs.