Chapter 14

Jack's POV

I decided to take Elsa to a restaurant. Its not fancy though. "So where are we going," Elsa asks. "You just have to wait and see," I say. "Your not going to tell me," she says and pouts. "Its a surprise," I say. She just crosses her arm. "You look cute when your angry," I say. "I do not," she says. "Yes you do," I say. The actually reason I'm taking Elsa on a date is because I'm going to propose to her. When I told her about the date. I didn't tell the girls from the beginning I said I'm taking Elsa out on a date. The boys knew since the beginning and they would tell them once I left their place. I even asked for her father's blessing to marry her.  

After we finish eating at the restaurant we would go to the beach that is close to the restaurant. The boys helped me pick a place to propose to Elsa and they said the beach is really romantic. The ring is simple just like her. It has a silver band and a topaz jewel on the ring surround by diamonds. Her mom helped me pick out the ring for her since Anna didn't know I couldn't take. If I told her I don't think she would be able to hide the secret from Elsa. 

We reached the restaurant and went in. "This place is amazing," she says. "You like," I ask helping her out the car. "Its beautiful," she says. "But not as beautiful as you," I say. She just smiles. "You now no one has ever made me feel so free, cared for and protected," Elsa says. 

We reach our table and a bunch of fans crowd over us. 2 bodyguards had to come and push them away from us. I reach over the table and hold Elsa's hand. "You now how much I love you right," I say. "Yeah," she says and smiles. Her smiles always have a way to make me warm and happy. Then the waiter comes and we order our food.

After an hour we finish eating and head to the beach. "Um this isn't the way home," Elsa says. "The date isn't over just yet," I say. "There's more," Elsa says. "Yup," I say. "And your not going to tell me where were going," she asks. "Right again," I say. "You know this day keeps on getting better and better," she mumbles. I told the bodyguards that they could head to the beach and check how things are going over there. 

Elsa's POV

We are at the beach. The sun is setting and the sky looks beautiful. Me and jack are walking around the beach hand in hand. I took of my heels so I could feel the sand on my feet. "Hey I have to go but I will be right back I promise," he says. "Okay," I say and he walks away. What does he need to do anyway. I don't think it's anything that I should worry about.

He has already been gone for 10 minutes. "Okay where is he," I mumble. I just sit on the sand and look at the sky.  You know I'm going to find out where he went. I got up and followed the way I saw him leave. I then start walking and I see a trail of flower petals and candles on the sand. "What the," I mumble. I pick it up and look at it. I start smiling and follow the trail of petals. I keep walking in till I see someone's back is facing me. I start walking towards the person. The person turns around and its Jack. I just gasp and walk towards him. He then starts to sing.

Too late give her the sign
I caught you eye, we can't rewind
It's too late, you hit the switch
She can't resist, we play a game all night

Try to keep my composure
Would be easy if I was sober
But you keep getting closer
And I'm feeling alright

Oh well, I'm kinda drunk
But it's kinda fun, even if we know it's wrong
But we don't, we don't care
We don't care, we don't, we don't care
Oh only for the night
Only for the ride, even if it don't feel right
But we don't, we don't care
We don't care, we don't, we don't care

We don't, we don't
(Even if it, we don't) We don't care
(Even if it) We don't, we don't
(Even if it, we don't) We don't

Ok, another weekend
We're back to friends, it only ends in one way
You make a move, I don't refuse
We play a game all night

Try to keep my composure
Should be easier and now I'm sober
And you keep getting closer
But I'm feeling alright

Oh well, I'm kinda drunk
But it's kinda fun, even if we know it's wrong
But we don't, we don't care
We don't care, we don't, we don't care
Oh only for the night
Only for the ride, even if it don't feel right
But we don't, we don't care
We don't care, we don't, we don't care
We don't, we don't

(Even if it, we don't) We don't care
(Even if it) We don't, we don't
(Even if it, we don't) We don't care

Maybe you think I'm selfish, 'cause I can't let you go
But baby I just can't help it, no, no, and no
Baby we've both been selfish, 'cause we can't be alone
Baby we just can't help it, help it

Oh well, I'm kinda drunk
But it's kinda fun, even if we know it's wrong
But we don't, we don't care
We don't care, we don't, we don't care
Oh only for the night
Only for the ride, even if it don't feel right
But we don't, we don't care
We don't care, we don't, we don't care
Yeah

We don't, we don't
(Even if it, we don't) We don't care
(Even if it) We don't, we don't
(Even if it, we don't) We don't care

Tears then start rolling down my cheeks. "Was that why we went to the beach," I ask. "Yup," he says. "Prefect place to do that," I say and look away from him. I then look at him and he is on his knee. I put my hands over my mouth to try to hold in my tears. "Elsa I want you to be mine. I want to wake up and see you smile. I want to be the person to make you happy. I want to be there to cheer you up. So Elsa Snow will you marry me," he says. "Hell yes, a million times yes," I say. He puts the ring on my finger and gets up and kisses me. "Congrats sis," I hear Anna say. I turn around and see my family and friends there. "You guys knew," I ask. "Of course," they say. "I am so happy for you sweetie," my mom says and hugs me. "Thank you," I say. Then my dad comes towards us. "Now you listen hear, you take care of my daughter for me okay," he says. "I will," Jack says. "I'm so happy for you," my dad says. "Thanks dad," I say and hug him.

A/N
I was not expecting to post another chapter today. I had inspiration from working on my essay. I know weird way to get inspiration. But anyway I wrote it and I couldn't wait for tomorrow to post it. So here it is. I hope you like. Bye for now my snowballs.