Chapter 15

Elsa's POV

"Let me see the ring," Emma says. I give her my had and she looks at it. "My brother has good taste in jewlery," Emma says. "Oh I have one more thing," Jack says and shows me a snowflake necklace. "For my beautiful Snowflake," he says. I put it in my hands and look at it. "Thanks Jack," I say. He then puts it on me. "Sis you are being treated like a queen," Anna says. "Oh shut up," I say. "My beautiful daughter getting married," my mom says. "Mom don't cry," I say. "Your no longer my little princess," my dad says with tears rolling down there cheeks. "Well your mom and me have to go," my dad says. "Okay bye," I say. "My sister is getting married," Anna shouts and dance. This deserves a little song. I then start to sing.

I want you to know that it's our time
You and me bleed the same light
I want you to know that I'm all yours
You and me run the same course

Everyone starts dancing once I sing and I dance with them.

I'm slippin' down a chain reaction
And here I go here I go here I go go
And once again I'm yours in fractions
It takes me down pulls me down pulls me down low

A bunch of our fans come to the spot where we are and start recording.

Honey it's raining tonight
But storms always have an eye have an eye
Tell me you're covered tonight
Or tell me lies tell me lies lies

I want you to know that it's our time
You and me bleed the same light
I want you to know that I'm all yours
You and me we're the same force
I want you to know that it's our time
You and me bleed the same light
I want you to know that I'm all yours
You and me run the same course

I want you to know that it's our time
You and me bleed the same light

I'm better under your reflection
But did you know did you know did you know know?
That's anybody else that's met ya
It's all the same all the same all the same glow

Honey it's raining tonight
But storms always have an eye have an eye
Tell me you're covered tonight
Or tell me lies tell me lies lies

I want you to know that it's our time
You and me bleed the same light
I want you to know that I'm all yours
You and me we're the same force
I want you to know that it's our time
You and me bleed the same light
I want you to know that I'm all yours
You and me run the same course

I want you to know that it's our time
You and me bleed the same light
I want you to know that I'm all yours
You and me run the same course

Jack then grabs me by the waist and brings me close to him. I just look in his eyes and he looks in mine. Then his eyes move to my lips. He starts leaning in. We are an inch away and I close the gap. Then our friends started cheering us on. I don't know why, but oh well. When they did our kiss got heated. He started biting my lip to enter and I let him in. I had to hold in the moans and it was hard to do. I then wrapped my hands around his neck and he brought me closer to him. 

We then broke apart after a couple of minutes to catch our breath. He just put his forehead on mine. He just smiled and I smiled back. "But the day isn't over just yet," Jack says. "It isn't," I say. "No were going to party liked we never partied before," he says. "Well then what are we waiting for," I say. We all head to the limo and the person drives us to the night club. "Best day ever," I say and lean in Jack's chest. He wraps his arm around me. 

Jack's POV

We reach the night club and go in and is this place packed. Elsa looks like its her first time. "This is my candy store," Flynn says. "Candy where," Anna says. "No he was just kidding," Kristoff says. "Hey sis have you ever tried beer before," Anna asks. "Have you," Elsa asks. "Yup and its good," Anna says and hands her a beer. Elsa just looks at it like if it has plosion. We get a table and sit down. We all just look at her. She then drinks it. Then her eyes go wide. She then chugs it down. "Wow," is all Elsa says. "You like it," Emma asks. "I did," Elsa says. "Now lets party," Flynn says. We all had shots next to us. We lifted it up and cheered. 

Elsa then dragged me to the dance floor with our friends following us. A slow song plays and I warp my arms around her waist while she puts wraps her hands around my neck. I put my head on top of hers and we sway back and forth. "How did I get so lucky to have you," she says. I just smile. "I love you," I say. "I love you too," she says. 

When the song finished Punzie and Elsa got dragged into a drinking contest with other people. We just watched. Punzie couldn't keep going, so she stopped on her third drink. Elsa on the other hand was still going. We were cheering her on. After a couple of seconds she won. She drank like 7 drinks. "Wow sis," Anna says. "Well I'm partying like I never partied before," she says and smirks.

The night went on and we decided to leave. We had the limo driver take us to a hotel. We reach a hotel and get checked in. "Good Night," we all say. We all go to our rooms. Once me and Elsa got to our room. I closed the door and pinned Elsa to the wall and start kissing her. I then pick her up bridal style and lay her on the bed. Elsa just smiles and I throw the covers over us. 

A/N
Okay here it is. What do you guys think? Did you like the song? Please tell me what you thought. Anyway that's all I have for today. Have a lovely day. Bye for now my snowballs.