16th November 2014

It was their first all out date night in weeks, one Alex had penciled and outlined in a letter months ago as both an extra treat at the end of his hard work and as an opportunity to revel in the bliss of the two of them being together again.

Izzy was relieved she'd managed to sneak away for these last few days of the tour to support him in South America, was grateful for a break, the sight of his perfectly sculpted face, the warmth in his tipsy kisses and once they had fully indulged in decadent food, drink and the company, they could barely hold back their affection and as they walked along the promenade back to the hotel.

Alex's hands were wandering, linking with her fingers then finding the small of her back where the low cut, backless dress invited his touch, gingerly holding her hip, then grabbing a handful of her ass, nose pressed to her jaw as he shakily inhaled and whispered love-drunk decelerations of longing. The hotel wasn't too far from the restaurant, but it felt like an age for the both of them, the need to be back alone, to undress each other and get lost in a frenzy of tipsy moans amongst the sticky heat clouding their minds.

They swayed intoxicatedly with the starry bubbles of celebratory champagne on the tip of their tongues as they made their way back to the room, Izzy aching to feel his rough touch on her bare skin, for him to hold her body in his hands and as soon as she'd sat down on the edge of the bed, Alex pushed her gently back to lie down, she parted her legs for him and he climbed on top of her.

The weight of his body was on top of hers, pressing her down to the bed, the bones in his hips digging into hers, the prominent bulge in his trousers shifting against her, the heat he held in his small but strong frame consuming her as she burned up beneath him and when his lips pressed eagerly to hers, she groaned hungrily into his mouth.

He moved his lips with a fervid purpose, the intensity of the kiss making her head spin and as her hands shifted up the sides of his body, feeling the muscles in his torso through his shirt, Alex grabbed hold of her wrists and pinned them above her head with one of his hands, his bicep straining as he held them there firmly, thumb smoothing over the soft skin.

Izzy whimpered as he drew away then pressed his mouth eagerly to hers again, the bliss his lips provided endlessly addictive, the dedication making her want him more and she could feel every smirk, every tipsy mumble in it. He flicked the tip of his tongue against her bottom lip and then she parted her lips in response. His tongue was warm, his breath hot as it hit the back of her throat and she opened her mouth and tilted her head to kiss him even more deeply as their tongues danced slowly.

She tasted like the sparkling wine they'd both drunk too much of, his head dizzy with the softness of her lips and the way she rendered him so weak even when he had complete power and leverage over her. The heels of her feet dug into his lower back as she wrapped her legs around his waist and he groaned, pulling away from her only to catch his breath.

"Are you going to take me, Alexander?" she teased quietly, breathlessly, blinking up at him with an innocence he knew was partly an act.

He cupped the side of her face, dragged his thumb over her swollen lips. "Izzeh, darlin'..." he rasped. "I love yeh."

"I love you." Her head felt light and airy, filled with a perpetually strong breeze that blew every shred of self-control aside and she was met with an overwhelming need to declare something stronger, deeper, reassure him that the way she felt loving him was nothing short of magical. "I know I haven't always been yours, Alex... but..." She bit her lip then readjusted her gaze to meet the dark of his, his eyes more tired than she'd ever seen them but it was still her Alex. "I'm yours now. You don't ever need to worry."

Alex swallowed, loosening the grip he had on her wrists. "Izzeh-"

She cut him off with another kiss, angling her head upwards to capture his pouty lips with hers. "For good. I'm yours. I hope you know that."

He nodded, grateful for the reassurance, though he had no doubts about their situation together, the journey they'd been on. Their relationship was something that had blossomed so effortlessly and even though it had been less than a year with the official labels applied, he often forgot there was a time before they loved each other. "Tha's such a special fing teh 'ear... means the world teh meh..." he hummed, "teh beh wif yeh..."

Izzy grinned, then in the moment of quiet loosened one of her wrists from his slacking grip to pull his neck down, returning the intense initiation he had provided in the seductive nature of their kissing. She laced the fingers of her one hand into the hair at the nape of his neck, longer, slicked back and dark and tugged on the strands lightly, his purrs into her open mouth the most glorious sound she could have wished for until he drowned them out by moving his tongue with hers.

"Izzeh?" he suddenly groaned, the tone in his voice a questioning one rather than one of pleasure.

"Mmm..." she hummed absent-mindedly, her body drowning in lust as he pulled back and she forced her eyes open.

"I 'ate textin'..." he drawled. "I 'ate fookin' missin' yeh." He let out a deep breath. "Live wif meh."

Izzy blinked in disbelief. There was a raspiness in his voice which suggested he was high on the heat of her body just as much as she was his, but there was a sincerity in his statement, a demand rather than a plea, a confident conviction that couldn't be matched by anyone else.

"I can't come to L.A., Alex..." she sighed, smoothing her fingertips over the prominent veins in his neck. "I have the shop and-"

"The tours over now, me love," he rasped. "I can beh wherever yeh need meh teh beh."

Izzy licked her lips, didn't know what to say. Alex was smiling with an assuredness that would have been annoying had it been anyone else, it was as if he'd already had this conversation with her in his head and had covered every possible outcome, but she knew that it was still a mask, knew deep down he was worried and that his brain was working in overtime to combat the insecurity.

"Anehfin' yeh need," he continued unprompted. "I can't beh awaeh from yeh aneh longer." He pressed a chaste kiss to her lips again. "Wherever weh decide teh live's gunna beh beau'iful. 'nd yeh'll 'ave an incredible garden where yeh can grow flowers 'n' I promise I'll make sure the kitchen's alwaehs tideh."

She couldn't say she'd been expecting it, but it somehow didn't scare her either, the flips in her stomach were instead attributed to excitement and she nodded before her lips had formed the words in response, his promises and endless devotion melting her.

"Okay, Al," she hummed, smiling as she blinked up into the brooding dark of his eyes, the sparkle which shone there when she agreed making all the questions and doubts vanish. "I'll live with you."