2

Myla's pov

I opened the doors to the meeting room just enough to slip through and closed the doors. Hopefully one of the staff members will say that I am not suppose to be in here and kick me out. But they don't. They just watch me with there stupid cold eyes of there's.

I turned around, since I was facing the doors that I had just went through, and looked at the woman who was on the opposite side of the room. She had blonde hair and pale skin. She was wearing a plane white shirt with a leopard jacket. It didn't match. I hate it.

I slowly walk over to the cheap black card table that the orphanage used as an interview table. The woman sat on one side and I looked at the chair across from her. Can I stand? No. The staff would insist that I sit and if I don't, they make me. I know this from past experiences.

I pulled out the black chair that went with the card table and sat down, not moving my gaze from the woman across from me. Can I leave?

"A-are you Myla ?" The woman spoke, placing her hands on the table.

Her arms were covered by the ugly jacket and like five gold thin bracelets. Her nails were painted scarlet red. The same color as the lip stick she wore.

I nodded.

"We'll... My name is Juliet Simms. Can you tell me a little about yourself?" She asked.

I studied her face. It was a white oval, who had what looked like green eyes. She had a lip ring and a nose ring. She should have just got a septum. It's starting to make me mad that I can't tell her eye color.

"There's not much. I am 13. I don't like ducks, and frogs." I said which added a chuckle from her. What's so funny? I don't like ducks and frogs. That's not funny. "I don't like people who make loud noises, I like cats, not dogs."

Juliet Simms nodded. "Now, when you say you don't like people who don't make loud noises, what do you mean by that?"

I shrugged. It's pretty obvious. "I just don't like people who make loud noises. They annoy me."

I don't understand how people can stand all that noise. It's annoying. It prevents you from thinking clearly, it distracts you from your task. Overall it's just disturbing and people need to learn to be quite. It's going to get them killed one day.

I have seen it happen. When the men broke into my house and took my mom the one that had a gun to her head said "be quiet or I will shoot you."

But my mom didn't. She just kept on crying and screaming "let me go," and," please leave my baby alone."

And then on TV. Sometimes Kurt lets me watch TV with him. We watch a lot of Criminal Minds and CSI, CSI Mimi, Cold Case, those shows. And when they say be quiet, they never do.

The victims in those shows need to learn not to annoy the killer. If you annoy him(her), he(she) is gonna kill you.

"We'll I have a boyfriend, and he can be pretty loud sometimes." She admitted.

I shrugged. It's not my fault. She's the one that has the loud boyfriend. Or it's his fault for being loud.

"And I just want you to be comfortable around him." I nodded. Why does she care if I would be comfortable around him or not? Its not like she is actually going to adopt me." Also, my job. I'm a singer. And so is he. I- I want you to be okay with the noises at the concerts."

We'll I don't mind instruments. They are SUPPOSE to make lovely sounds. They bring peace and comfort, not humans.

"I guess I'll be fine."

Kurt once told me about his experience at a Mötley Crüe concert he once went to as a teenager, back in the 80's. I didn't know who Mötley Crüe were at the time so Kurt showed me a picture of them, from back when he was a teenager. Mae, Kurt's girlfriend who also went to the concert with him (which I later on learned that the concert was there five year anniversary), told me that looking back on them now they look like transsexuals. Kurt told Mae to back off and told me that the concert that they went to wasn't that bad. I remember asking him about all the noise and he told me it was fine. People were ear plugs that make them go deaf. But those are only for the people backstage - the crew. And that you can wear things over your ears to block out the noise.

I found it stupid. Why block out the noise. You paid to hear music! What I want is a way to block out the screaming.

"Are you sure? I mean-"

"Yes. I will be fine." I cut Juliet Simms off.

"We'll can I tell you something?"

That is a stupid question. This is an interview. You are allowed to ask questions. If she's a singer shouldn't she be use to getting questions? Gosh.

"I want to be your new mom."

AN
hey it's me again. So the chapters will be a little long. I didn't want the chapter to be like my other book Play Land where the chapters are SUPER DUPER SHORT. And I didn't want it to be SUPER DUPER LONG and take like a million years to read one chapter. So yeah please vote and comment and all that other stuff. Go follow my other account justa_stupidllama if you want. Read there books if you want. Yeah.