13 8.11

Myla's POV

I sit down in front of Kurt, not my doctor Kurt but Bow Tie Guy Kurt, and I smile at him.

"I got your letters." He said.

I have written him every day sense I have been in here. In the letters would just be random things about how my day was going and about my friends that I have made here.

"Did you get the scarf that I sent you?" I am sure he should have. I sent it on day six, or two days ago.

Kurt shook his head no. "I havn't opened my letters yet, but I will when I go back. I promise."

I know Kurt's words have no negativity behind them but I feel hurt. Maybe I am annoying him with all the letters I am sending.

"Oh, we'll then when you open it, you have to act surprised when you find the scarf okay?"

Kurt chuckled, "Yes, I will."

"Did you tell Maddy what I said?" I hope he has. It would be a shame to have to tell her in person.

You see the only reason why I actually mentioned her was because she just popped up. I haven't been spending my time worrying about her.

"Uh, no. I don't think that's what Maddy wants her friend to tell her."

We'll Maddy isn't my friend. She is my 'friend'.

I rolled my eyes.

Me and Kurt (or Kurt and I depending on who cares) sit in silence for a while. I guess this is what happens when you don't see someone in a long time. Hopefully this doesn't last long because I don't like it.

"So, what made you think that there is a chip in your arm?" Kurt said breaking the silence

"Because Dr. Krimswritter told me that there is one."

I don't really know how to explain all of this. Dr.Krismwritter said to only let a few people know. Telling Kurt won't hurt. Right?

Kurt gave me a confused look."Who?"

"Dr.Krimswritter. She works here at the hospital but not in this department."

I wonder if Kurt has ever met Dr.Krimswritter. Maybe he hasn't. It would explain why he doesn't know who she is.

"Oh. And what does this chip do?"

I feel like I am back at day one, telling Dr.Kurt about the chip. I tried my best to answer all of his questions but some of them were just to... Confusing.

"It keeps me from thinking about my parents. It also keeps me from feeling anything, really. It helps make life easier to handle." I tell him.

"And are you sure that it really works?" Kurt asked me and I nodded yes for my answer. "Aren't you scared that this chip could take away your feelings forever?"

I shrugged. I just want to be happy. If the chip makes me happy I want the chip to be inside of me forever.

But the thing is, I can't have the chip forever. I am suppose to take it out when I feel like I am able to handle my emotions. The chip is not a long term thing.