11 1.11

Myla's POV

dear Kurt.

The doctors are stupid. I don't even know why I am here.

You see when I woke up I didn't know where I was and there was a lot of people asking me different questions and then there was beeping coming from some where.

I asked them if they got the chip out and they just looked at me like I was crazy.

One of the stupid people who I realized were doctors, asked me what chip?

I began laughing and then I told them that there is a chip in my arm and that I needed it removed.

But then they just told me that there is no chip in my arm. I kept on repeating that they're is a chip in my arm and that i needed it removed.

And that is why I am here. The doctors think it was an act of suicide and that I needed to be helped. I am not in an institution, I am at what people call Kids Center of University Ohio.

I have to wait a week before Andy or Juliet can visit me here. And then depending on how I have been doing, I can leave in four days.

I have only been here for one full day and half of a night.

Right now I am about to go to bed, so I am going to have to wrap this up.

I want you to tell Maddy that I miss how annoying she is. But over all, I am doing fine with out her and that I do not miss her.

I miss you Kurt. You and Andy would get along perfectly fine if you met one another.

Oh yeah one of the doctors here is named Kurt. He has blue eyes, blonde hair, he is tall and he had tanned skin. He is fun. Yesterday I talked to him about went I cut myself. He says he wants to be my personal councilor.

I am not crazy.

Tomorrow I plan on talking to the other girls who go here. Maybe then I won't be so lonely.

Maybe you can come and visit me!

Oh yeah tell Mae that I say hi. And that when Janie comes, tell her that I have been adopted.

One of the nurses is telling me that I have to go to be now.

Bye Kurt.

Myla roberts.

AN

I am so, sorry this is short. I have 12 typed and it's longer. :)