21

It happened again. The men, they came back.

I was sitting on Juliet's lap, she was showing me her high school year book. Andy was in the bathroom taking a shower.

I remember getting off Juliet's lap and that's when the men came in. Juliet's eyes grew wide. "Myla put the knife down."

I gave her a confused look, wondering why would she say my name? She didn't have time to scream before the men stabbed her. Her blood was everywhere.

Andy came out of the shower, only in his boxers. "Myla what did you do?"

Then the men attacked them. I left the building confused, why would they call my name?

I walk down the neighbors door and knock. There is red on my hands.

"Yes -oh my." The lady says answering the door, putting a hand over her mouth. "W-What happened?"

"The men, the killed my parents."

"What men?"

"The men that killed them."

The lady's eyes grow, and I look up at her. Only to see that the men have claimed her life too.

I walk into there house, and went into the bathroom. I look at myself in the mirror. My face is covered in red paint. Red paint?

I walk down stairs, trying to find help.

I realize that helpers won't be coming inside, so I wait on the curb out side. The help comes and I am taken away.

--

I stare at the man in front of me. He is wearing a dusty blue shirt "Myla do you know why you are here?" He speaks softly.

I shake my head no. I don't even know where I am.

"Where am I?" I ask, hoping that I am not back in the adoption agency.

"You are in the California State Mental Department for the criminally insane."

Insane? What?

"I'm not a criminal." I tell him.

I don't belong here. I don't belong in handcuffs wearing a black and white jumpsuit.

"Myla can I ask you some questions?" The man asks, pulling some vanilla folders out of his brief case that is on the table.

"Who are you." I ask.

"I'm Agent Derek Morgan, I'm with the FBI."

"Why are you here?"

"I'm just here to ask you a couple questions to find out what happened to your foster parents."

"Do you know who these three people are?" Agent Derek Morgan asked, setting three photos down on the table.

I nod.

"Do you mind telling me who they are?" Agent Derek Morgan asks.

"They are my foster parents. That's Juliet Simms," I say pointing to the photo of Juliet Simms, "And that's Andy Biersack. And the old woman is my neighbor."

"Do you know who this lady is?" He says putting another photo in front of me.

"That's my mom." I tell Agent Derek Morgan.

"Do you know what happened to them?"

I nod, "they were killed."

"Do you know how?" What is this about?

"The men killed them."

Agent Derek Morgan, sighs and pulls more photos out of the folder. Placing the four new photos, each going under one of the people he made me recognize.

He pulls out a packet of papers with words on them. "Well, it says that your mom, Marie Roberts was shot, in her head once, and in her torso two times. Only one witness, her daughter Myla Roberts. The neighbor called 911, and an officer found you, Myla. Covered in blood with a pistol beside you."

I look around the padded room. Gosh I hate this.

"Can you tell me why you were covered in blood?"

I shrug. "I don't know. I was painting a flower that my mom kept on the coffee table. It was I think purple, and then red came all over me."

"Myla, there was not flower in your apartment.." Agent Derek Morgan says.

I laugh. "Of course there was."

"You were drawing this. And I don't know about you but, that's not a flower and that's not purple." I look at the new picture that is in front of me. It's a black sun.

"T-that's not what I drew."

"Myla what did the men look like?"

"Hollow. Covered in black. Quite." I say.

I don't want to be talking about this.

"Juliet Simms. Your foster mom. Killed in her house. Twenty seven stab wounds to the chest, and eight to her head. Her right breast bone was broken in two different places. She was killed by the second stab, but yet you continued to stab her."

I nod.

"Do you know how hard it is to stab through the breast bone of a human?"

I shrug.

"It's hard. You must have had so much rage towards Juliet to rip open her face. You know what this is? It's overkill. You destroyed her so much, that the only way that the forensic team had to identify her was by the ID that she had in her pocket. That's how badly you destroyed Ms. Simms."

"Andy Biersack," Agent Derek Morgan continued," Two stab wounds. On to the chest and one in his neck. Only one witness," he reads. "There adoptive daughter Myla Roberts."

"Myla tell me, do you not like Juliet?"

"No."

"Did you ever have a grudge against her?"

I shook my head no.

"The why did you take the time to inflict this much pain."

"I don't have anything against her."

"Her face isn't intact because of you!"

I wipe a tear off my face.

"Now Myla, I'm not here to hurt you. I just want to know what happened."

"She was showing me her year book. I went into the kitchen to cut up an apple. I came back. She was scared. I sat back on her lap and I saw my dad. Jason Giddion. She told me something about him that wasn't true, I got mad and- it just happened and Andy c - came out, he was yelling at me he called me the B word Agent Derek Morgan. I didn't know what to do, I - I didn't want Daddy to come home and see me like this so - so I went to to her house. And, I saw him. I saw my Daddy. I -I tried to come in but she wouldn't let me. She called me crazy."

"And what about your mom?"

My mom.
Mommy.

"Mommy loved Daddy. When D- Daddy went away she - she met someone named Josh. He was horrible. I thought they were down with each other. Mommy's phone went off and - and it was Josh. I read there conversation and Mommy didn't love Daddy. Turns out she never did. daddy left because Mommy was sleeping with Josh. It made me mad. I hurt my Mommy." I can't stop the tears that are flowing down my face, or the sobs and hiccups that leave my lips.

I hear the chair creek and the locks on the brief case click. He's leaving. He won't even try to comfort me. What an ass.

I hear the door close and the door re open moments later and footsteps get closer and closer to me. I hear the chair creek and the person cleared their voice. "Myla, it's nice to see you again my dear."

I look up, and my heart drops its him. It's him! "Daddy I missed you."
----
An

Hey guys, uh idk if this is going to be the last chapter or not.i mean yeah if you want comment and tell me if you want it to be or not, I'll wait like a month. Uh don't forget to read my other books. (Vote comment ect.)
And I will be updating the Erotomanic and Black eyes RELLY FUCKING SOON!!! Ilysm peace