22

Myla's pov

I wake up, gasping for air.

"You're up," My bore of a roommate says.

I look over at her.  She has put her brown hair into a braid and is wearing a black and white, stripped shirt.

"What the hell?" I mumble, trying to remember if what had just happened was a dream or not.

"Weird dream?" I nod.

"Tell me about it." I am shocked by Sarah's words. Normally she could care less about what goes on in my head.

 I lay back down on my bed. "I got adopted by these two famous people, and I remember thinking that there was something in my arm so I got it out I think. And then I got placed in a Psych ward. And it ended with me killing my foster parents."

Sarah laughs. "Wow. I dreamt about winning a Nobel prize."

I laughed. I can see Sarah winning an award like that someday. She is always reading or putting random things together.  She's a nerd.

I walk into the meeting room and close the door. I am still in shock of the dream. I take in a deep breath and turn around. And there she was.

I walk to the stupid card table and sit down in front of Juliet Simms.

"A- are you Myla?" I nod. She is wearing the ugly leopard jacket. "My name is Juliet Simms, can you tell me a little bit about yourself?"

I gulp. What did I say in the dream?

"I am thirteen years old, my parents died in a car accident. Uh, I like cats, I like making food." I tell her.

The questioning goes on and on and I just want to shout Just shut up! I already know that I  will be your new child okay?

"Hey Myla can I ask you something?" Juliet Simms says with a smile on her oval face. "Would you like to be my new daughter?"

"No."

AN

 Hey guys!!!! this is the last chapter. I am so sorry that It is so short. I am so happy that you guys read this story and vote and comment. When I first started this I went of Juliet simms tag and I read some Adopted by Juliet Simms and Andy Biersack fan fiction and I was like hey why don't I try! and when I wrote the first chapter I was like yeah no on is going to read this. this is crap. But now this has like 3.6k reads!!!!!!!! I just wanted to say thank you all so so so much. thank you for voting thank you for commenting and thank you for just reading! i love you all so so much.  I will soon be publishing more stories like Black Eyes and Erotomanic this summer. so please read vote and comment on those. thank you ily