12 2.12

Myla's POV

"Hey girls," a familiar looking blonde nurse says, turning on the light to the room I sleep in. "It's time to get up." She finished before closing the door.

I laughed on the inside because I am already up. It's my roommate who is still sleeping.

I got up out of my bed and began making my bed. The beds here are not be that bad, it's just they feel like you are sleeping on a rock.

I feel like I should wake my room mate up. But I don't. She might freak out and think I am some creep who snuck in her room.

I looked at my room mate. I don't see her a lot. Mostly because during the day she stays in this room and the Kids Clinic has a rule where we can't be in our room if our roommate is in there.

I get ready for the day. I don't sleep in my Guns 'N' Roses shirt anymore. I sleep on a tank top Juliet got me that says I want to be literally anywhere else right now. I put on my Guns 'N' Roses shirt, even though I wore it as my day shirt yesterday, and black skinny jeans, two pairs of matching warm purple socks and my moccasins. I know that my shoes and my socks don't match my shirt but I don't care.

I walk out of my room and follow the nurse who woke me and my room mate up.

"Um, hey " I said getting her attention once she closed someone's door. "W-Wait... Janie?"

The nurse nodded.

"Two things. One do you remember who I am?"

Janie giggled,"You're Myla 'crazy' Roberts."

Janie always used that nickname for me. She used crazy as my middle name because back at the orphanage, I w a s friends with a lot of the crazy girls and to her (and to lot others) I was the only calm one.a

I am glad that at she remembers me.

"And the other thing is, can you,show me where we have break fast at because I am lost."

--

Dear Kurt.

I had a lady send the letter that I wrote yesterday to the orphanage, but it's addressed to you so you'll get it.

Guess what? Janie works at the Kids Center. She was the nurse who woke me up today.

Today at breakfast I sat with a girl named Veronica. She is in here because she tried to stab herself. I told her that I am glad she didn't stab herself and she almost cried.

I went to school today. It's like school but here in the center. It's shorter than normal school.

I talked to a kid named Bubba while I was in school. He is fun to talk to.

Today I learned how to knit. I made a row of knitted string that I am going to make into a scarf. I am going to send the scarf to you so you can wear it. :)

I also colored today. When I was coloring a little boy who reminded me of a puppy came up to me and asked me if I was sad. I told him I wasn't said even though I was sad. He told me that I looked sad and then asked me again if I was sad. I said yes I am said. That made him smile.

The boy told me that he knew something that can make me happy and he also told me not to move because it wouldn't take him that long to go and get it.

The boy came back quickly with a book and sat down on the floor next to me and where I was coloring.

The book was called If You Are Sad And You Know It.

It went like

If you are sad and you know it, tell a friend.

*next page*

If you are sad and you know it, cry.

*next page*

If you are sad and you know it, and you really want to show it, if you are sad and you know it smile.

It made me happy, ironically. The kid was very good at reading. Me and the boy spent the rest of the day together. He drew me a dinosaur and a cat. He is not good at drawing but I still love the pictures. When I get home I am going to tape them up on my walls.

The boy made me promise that we would play again tomorrow. He knows my name, but he can't pronounce it so he calls me Milla (mill-a). I know his name starts with the letter C.

I told Kurt about you and he said cool. I think he wants to be friends with you .

I'm tired so I am going off to bed. I'll mail this tomorrow.

Good night Kurt.

Myla Roberts.

AN

Hey guys!!! The top is the little kid lol. ♡♡ so it's 6 40 rn. And I am still at the wrestling tournament. I have been here since 11 57 and I left my house to come here at 9 30. UGHHH no one is here. ;((