Seven💋

Lola woke in Madison's bed. She didn't remember how she got there.

The door to the bedroom opened and Madison walked in. She smiled. "Hey. How's the head?" She asked.

"What do you mean?"

"Well you drunk dialled me at half past 2. So I had to climb out of bed and come save you from the party you found yourself at," Madison said as she looked at her.

Lola groaned. All she could remember was how she had found Rose Kelly with Tom and went to get drunk. She sighed. "What does my mum think?"

Madison grinned. "She thinks you were with me all night. That we ordered a pizza and you passed out on my sofa."

Lola nodded and sighed. She knew that things just became a whole lot more complicated with her and Tom. She knew Tom was seeing Madison. But she also knew that he had slept with Rose. And Lola wanted payback.

***
Lola went into school with Madison. Rachel was waiting. She didn't want to deal with her mum yet. Especially with her hangover. Rachel sighed. "Are you okay?" She asked.

Lola nodded and walked off. She didn't know how to look Tom in the eye. Especially knowing what she did and she was annoyed. She wanted him. But she knew she couldn't have him.

Lola walked inside and saw the man himself. Tom Clarkson. Lola rolled her eyes and sighed as she looked at him. Tom walked over to her. "Madison hasn't called me out yet. So I'm guessing you haven't told her about Rose?" He asked.

"No. I haven't. Not yet anyway. But I will tell her. You're not going to cheat on Madison. And that's a promise."

Tom scoffed. "Like she is the perfect one. I happen to know that she hooked up with that prick Max Tyler. She thinks I'm stupid. But I'm not. I know her. She can't help but go back to him."

"Rose Kelly? I mean she's been around a bit. Five kids. All different dads. I mean cheap and tacky."

***
Lola smiled as she saw Max Tyler. She walked over to him. "So Madison isn't over you yet. She loves you still."

"Lola. How are you."

"I'm fine. Madison still loves you. Hope you know that."

Max rolled his eyes. "She's with Tom. She won't come back to me. And we both know that. Besides why are you getting involved in your cousins  love life?"

Lola shrugged. "Maybe I have no cares left in the world. Because I no one truly cares about me," she said as she walked off.

***
Rachel had been hearing how Lola hadn't turned up to most of her lessons. She was worried about her. She walked into her bedroom and smiled. "Can we talk love?" She asked.

Lola just nodded. She moved over on the bed and let Rachel sit down next to her. Rachel sighed. "So I've been told that you didn't turn up to most of your lessons toady. Can i ask why?"

"Didn't feel like it."

Rachel frowned as her daughter turned her back to her. But what was Lola keeping from her?