Sixteen💋

Lola couldn't help but worry that Madison was onto her about her and Tom. She knew that it was complicated. Especially since she had been questioned about it.

That morning, Lola sighed as she sat in bed. The door opened and Rachel walked in. "Listen. I've got a meeting in Manchester. I won't be back until tomorrow. Can you stay with Madison?" Rachel asked.

Lola nodded and sighed. "Yeah. Okay."

Rachel smiled. "Thanks love. I know it's hard for you. But I just wanna get this meeting out the way. Who knows... could end up with Max Tyler out of the way."

"Why?"

Rachel smiled. "He's just not good enough for the school. He's seducing Madison. It hasn't worked yet. But it's only so long before it does."

Lola rolled her eyes and sighed. "Dramatic much aren't you? Madison isn't an idiot."

"When it comes to Max Tyler she is," Rachel said as she turned and walked off.

***
Lola went into school. She saw Tom and smiled. "I won't be able to call you tonight. I'm staying with Madison."

Tom nodded and looked to her. "I'll text you. Just don't let her see."

"Don't let her see what?"

Lola turned to see Madison. She smiled. "Oh! Mr Clarkson told me how he has a surprise for someone. He wouldn't tell me who," she lied.

"Uh-huh. So... do you wanna grab pizza or Chinese?"

"Chinese. It's been a while. Mum is on a health kick diet."

Madison smiled and nodded. "Yeah she told me. Are you okay?" She asked.

Lola nodded and smiled. She looked to her. "I'm okay. I'll meet you here after school?" She asked.

"Okay."

***
Lola was sitting in the common room. She looked up as Tom walked in. He smiled. "Hey. I came here under the pretence of talking about an essay," he told her.

Lola nodded and sighed. She looked to him. "I don't know how much longer I'm meant to keep this secret. I know it's weird. But I know we can do this."

"I know we can. We've got this. You know that right?"

"I hope so."

Tom took her hand under the desk and smiled. "Trust me when I say that everything is going to be okay. We're going to have our baby and then we're going to have the best life there is," he said.

Lola nodded as she smiled. She knew that it was complicated. Especially with people being suspicious. She knew that she had to somehow make it work with her and Tom. For the sake of their baby.

***
Lola was walking through the school. She saw Amy Porter and sighed. Amy looked to her. "I heard something interesting today. You and Mr Clarkson. Wow. Tacky or what?" she said.

"You don't know what you're talking about."

"No. I do know what I'm talking about. You're having his kid. And I'm going to make sure that everyone knows it. You're finished in this school now," Amy said as she turned and walked off.

Lola stood there and paled. But could she stop Amy Porter from revealing the truth about her and Tom.