Seventeen💋

Lola was on edge. She couldn't help but worry that Amy was going to tell everyone about her and Tom.

Lola knew deep down that Amy didn't have any proof. But she knew it wouldn't stop her at all.

That morning, Lola woke and sighed. She had no idea how she was going to deal with school. She didn't fancy it, knowing that everything was just a mess at the moment.

The door opened and Rachel walked in. She smiled. "Come on love. Up you get," she told her.

Lola sighed. "I don't wanna go in today. I don't feel good," she said.

Rachel rolled her eyes and sighed. "I'm not dealing with this today. I'm not dealing with your not wanting to go in. Come on. Up."

Lola scoffed. "You don't understand. I don't feel good!" She yelled.

"Lola! Enough!" Rachel yelled back. She sighed. "Look. The LEA are coming in today to inspect the school. And I could really do with my daughter being there to support me. And not being a brat."

Lola watched as her mum walked off. She felt like screaming. But she knew she couldn't. She wasn't going to give Amy Porter the satisfaction of not seeing her in school.

***
Lola went into school. She saw Amy smirking. She rolled her eyes and walked over to Madison.

Madison smiled. "Why is Amy looking at you like she wants to rip your head off?" She asked.

Lola sighed. "It doesn't matter. I don't wanna talk about it," she said.

"No. What's going on? Amy is a bully. So is she bullying you?" Madison asked.

Lola shook her head. "She thinks she has something on me. She doesn't. There's no proof she does," she told her.

Madison nodded and sighed. But she wasn't convinced. She smiled. "Okay. Head inside before your mum goes ape at you. I've heard how you didn't wanna come in this morning," she said.

Lola sighed. "I just didn't feel well. She made me come in and I don't feel well."

"Okay. Well if you need me to take you home, just come and find me," Madison said.

***
Lola was sitting in the common room. She looked up as Amy walked towards her. "So what are you going to pay me with to keep my mouth quiet about you and Clarkson?" She asked.

Lola rolled her eyes. "Nothing. Because you have no proof that something has happened between us."

Amy smirked. "Yeah. Whatever. I know there is. I heard you talking. So either give me cash. Or I'm telling Tyler and your mum. Then they'll get rid of Clarkson. You too. And guess what... no one will care."

"Yeah. So it's your word against mine. And my cousin and my mum are members of staff here. Therefore I have more reason to be believed. So try it," Lola said.

***
Lola walked into the canteen. She sighed as she saw Amy smirking. She stood up and smirked. "Lola Mason. She's a little slag. Not only is her mummy the head here. She's also got her cousin here too. And now... she's got the English teacher on her side too. Cause she's been shagging Tom Clarkson."

Lola paled as everyone looked to her. But could she get out of this situation before Rachel found out what had been said.