Obi wan padawan - getting separted from him (request)

You are on a planet afrozen place looking for death watch once again after intel had come in, at death watch had came here after their last fight with Obi wan. It didn't take death watch long enough to come find you and obi wan because soon enough a fight started. You are fighting side by side with Obi wan making sure this battle didn't end up, in to many deaths.

Y/n " well you can say we know how it make a lasting impression on death watch master"

Obi wan " yes we have young one" you are soon take up into the air fast by someone, you soon see a death watch solider holding you in the air. You no longer had your lightsaber with you after it dropped out of your hand falling into the snow .

Waxier " kid" the clone were trying to shot down the death watch soldier but they fear of hitting you, soon enough you stated punches and kicking the solider, having them drop you onto the ground hard but you had taken them down with you.

Death watch " well well you are useless with your dear lightsaber"

Y/n " even without my lightsaber I can still take you one now let see what you are made of brave warrior" the death watch warrior soon ran at your throwing punches he hit you a few times, but you had gotten him back as well. The solider was not going down easily.

Death watch " I will kill you" the solider soon grabbed you by the neck and started chocking you, you soon grabbed the helmet and pulled it off it see a boy a few years older then you. You soon grabbed the mast and hit the boy on the head hard drawing blood, and break the helmet a bit.

Y/n " now I don't have to worry about fighting an adult anymore I'm fighting a kid"

Death watch " we are not the same I'm not a foolish wizard"

Y/n " aww you are mot the first one to say at to me and you won't be the last" the boy soon tackled you and started punching you, and you bite him in his hands and arms making him scream out in pain. You soon kicked the boy off you of you, and you soon both notice the both of you were bloody and bruised.

Death watch " ahh I hate jedi like you"

Y/n " sure you do buddy but remember we all have a choice in our lives it makes good and bad choices, so what will you make at this moment keep fighting me or escape while you can and avoid getting arrested"

Death watch " how do I know you won't have your man come get me"

Y/n " well you have to trust me like I'm going to trust you, I'm going to walk away and hope you won't shot me" you soon turned around and started walking away. You soon heard a jet pack start and you soon turned around and saw the boy take off, you gave a small smile but felt pain on your face.

Y/n " I think I made a new friend now to go find my master"

???? " kid .... general I found here"

Y/n " hey Cody there you are"

Cody " are you okay commander you had been taken by that scum"

Y/n " oh I'm fine"

Obi wan " my padawam I'm happy you are okay I thought I had lost you"

Y/n " hey I'm not going to allow some mandolore warrior take my life at easily"

Cody " come on kid let's get back to the ship and attend to your injuries"

Y/n " sure" no one seemed to know of your conversation between the boy but you were going to meet him again, later on in life. Obi wan had handed you back your lightsaber after he caught it and used it in battle , you were happy to see your master and the troopers again.