Clone tropper sister - memory wipped final

Rex and his brothers have been doing their own investigation when it came to finding their sister, they were soon able to gain the answer they need the bounty hunter they spoke to in the bar was their little sister. It had been many months since you last saw them, and your relationship with lussca had end on good and bad terms. He decided to end things after his family didn't approve of you and he started hanging around his ex, and he wanted to stay as friends but you just wanted your space from him.

Rex " we have to talk with her"

Echo " sure but what are we going to say to her"

Fives " anything to make her believe us and give us a second chance" the three troopers soon walked close to the bar, but they soon saw you standing outside.

Rex " hey Iron Maiden we need to speak with you"

Y/n " sure"

Fives " we were able to find our sister .... you are here you are our sister y/n"

Y/n " no my only brother is boba fett"

Echo " no you are our sister but you memory had been wiped by the people who made us... we are so sorry please you have to remember us"

Y/n " ummm my head hurts" you soon had lost balance but soon memories were coming flash back to you, and before you could hit the floor Rex and fives caught you and helped you onto your feet again. They had taken you back to base for medical exam.

Y/n " you know being a bounty hunter was not bad and boba dose not have a cold hearted like everyone thinks"

Rex " .... y/n we are sorry we should of been better brothers but we weren't"

Y/n " Rex it okay I know you mean it"

Fives " the scientists who messed with you are now in jail forever"

Y/n " thank you"

Echo " hey the generals have talked it over you can keep you bounty hunter life and trooper life you want to kiddo"

Y/n " I will too and I have some friends who can help the republic out as well"

Rex " Good and now about at ex boyfriend of your let's talk about him"

Y/n " maybe some other time when I don't have to worry about all of you hunting him down"