Anakin padawn - time off

You and Ashoka had decided to will be good to keep the boys on the feet with a so called small prank, after they had scared you for their prank. So now you and Ashoka are making some color full bombs that will spray the boys with bright colors. You had placed some of this color powder on the guys helmets so it will dye their hair and keep it like at for a week or more.

Ashoka " they are going to lose it when they find out our prank"

Y/n " I know right" you and Ashoka soon gotten done making the colorful bombs and now you were placing them in the clone barracks.

Y/n " on a scale to one to ten how mad will they be at us"

Ashoka " I give it a five matters which of them laughs at the joke or hates it" you and Ashoka soon left the clone barracks and now you two are standing outside of the clone barracks.

Fives " hey kids what have you two being doing lately"

Y/n " nothing just think of a way to get you boys back for pulling the prank"

Jessie " oh come on kids you know you are never going to get us back, and the general helps us pull the prank"

Anakin " oh Jessie it was not all my work you guys helped out as well"

Ashoka " we will get you boys and make you all pay"

Anakin " sure whatever you kid say" soon the guys and anakin walked into the barracks laughing at you and Ashoka.

Y/n " should we tell master ...."

Ashoka " he knows shah he gotten into when he played this game"

Y/n " well that least they will be some what match in three two ...one" soon there was a loud pop you and Ashoka take a step back, and see color mist coming from under the sidling doors.

Y/n " I want to run but I want to see what they all look like"

Ashoka " well here they come" you soon see anakin and the troopers coming out of the barracks covered in bright colors from head to toe.

Y/n " aww you all look so cute together" you and Ashoka started laughing along with some random trooper and citizens who were walking pass.

Anakin " when I get mu hands on you two"

Y/n " by rainbows boys" you and Ashoka soon run off laughing but anakin and the clones were not far away.