Soulmate au - who you are related to (request)

Hey everyone soulmate au will be one of the many new series in my book along with the newest, one the palpatine granddaughter. These two new series will be going on and will be showing up in the up and coming Star Wars x female reader book 2.

Anakin

You are the youngest child of chancellor palpatine being around the same age as anakin, and you are also the only daughter of chancellor as well. Anakin had been arranged to be your soulmates since birth and when you father felt it was true he knew it will be useful to control the young Jedi master and future chosen one as well.

Male padamo

You are the little sister of obi wan kenbio and you are also padamo assistant as well, your brother was allow to keep a relationship with you but had to have some distance from you which you understood. Being the baby sister of Obi wan had a lot of good and bad things, and mostly no one messed with you because you were Obi wan sister.

Rex

You are the baby sister of anakin skywalker and none of your brother man knew of you until, ankain told Rex the truth about you and you being here and the second senator of nabbo. You and your brother were born as slaves but you didn't have force abilities. Anakin soon came back home looking for you and your guys mother but the both of you and been taken, anakin was able to save you with the help of his new friend and blood brother padamo. Padamo had taken you in and made you his second in command, you still had nightmare from your childhood and anakin had become more protective of you.

Cody

You are senator padamo baby sister and you mean the world to him and anakin had become like a second older brother to you. They were both overprotective of you and hated when guys start bothering you but when Cody started become a part of your life. He was the only one to get a pass from your them but he was still kept a close eye on by the guys.