Ventress padawan - she finds you

Ventress had been threw a lot of things in her life losing her family and his beloved masters, and be abandoned by her recent master. She soon had come across a twi'lek little girl who had been left behind my her jedi master and his clone squads. She had saw so much of herself in this little girl that she had the choice to give up to the cops of the planet, of take the Igor with her and help her make a new life for herself.

Ventress " what is your name child"

Y/n " y/n I'm a jedi Padawan or was I don't know the Jedi Council hasn't come for me"

Ventures " so why are you in a horrible planet like this y/n"

Y/n " I was on a mission with my master and my squadron when something had gone wrong, my master ended up living me here for dead saying I was mot worth helping or saving anymore to the clones, and I thought honey were going to help me but no they also left me here as well"

Ventress " yes my dear child life can be nice and cruel at the same time and it seems like the jedi council, won't be coming to get you anytime soon"

Y/n " I think you are right"

Ventress " I'm called ventress and I do have been used and betrayed by people o thought we something special, now come on you are coming with me and I will train you in the ways of the force and bounty hunting"

Y/n " yes ventress" ventress and y/n soon walked away from the busy bar for something unknown reason ventress had felt proud of herself and happy at she was going to help someone else out, and start a new life away from the jedi and the war. After many months of training with ventress you soon and become a good bounty hunter like her using the force to help you when you need it the most and soon enough, the two of you become a well know bounty hunter duo.