𝓛𝓮𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓸𝓯 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓭 𝓸𝓷𝓮𝓼 || 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝔀𝓸

With Philza, Technoblade and Wilbur

________________________________

After the two boys where done ranting information out of their mouths the worker lady, who they found out was called Shina, came down stairs with someone behind her.

"Hello your majesty this is the one I was talking about before, He needs a foster family, so we don't usually take him out unless the family is only looking to foster." The worker Shina said before bowing her head, The boy looking slightly confused before doing the same.

Tommy then lifted his head up at the same time Shina did, proceeding to run outside towards the other kids. The three males stayed with the worker listening to the information about the kid. Technoblade and Wilbur got board halfway through so they got up and went outside as well almost parting ways before techno grabbed his twin.

"We both agree we don't want a sibling right?" Wilbur nodded and his brother continued "Then why don't we try to convince father to foster... what's his name, and when his adopter is ready he will just leave" Wilbur turned to look at the boy in question, but he couldn't find him anywhere.

"I mean it would work, but like father said he wanted to spend 'quality time' with his children so what if he gets attached? But besides that I'm in" the two boys smirked towards each other and walked in to ask their father.

When they had walked inside together Philza and Shina were sitting down and chatting with some tea,

"Father could we speak to you please." The king got up from his seat and followed his sons into the dinning room.

"Have you two chosen your pick of the litter?" He asked quite cheerfully " We have, we where wondering if we could foster,.... ... ... Tommy?" Their Father seemed a little shocked by the answer. "Sure let me have a talk with Shina you two go wait in the car" The two princes walked outside into their car winding down their window, so they wouldn't get too hot.

Whilst waiting Techno noticed Tommy sitting on the roof of the orphanage, looking like he was waiting for something or someone. When Tommy jumped of the roof it shocked Techno because he completely forgot that he had wings.

Tommy's Point Of View

____________________

Once I reached the floor I ran towards the postman named Pat.

"Do you have any mail for me!" I said eagerly to replied, "Here you go kid," He said passing me two letters, some paper and a pen. "Oh and also this, Its from ___________" I quickly grabbed it and flew back onto the roof.

I didn't know what letter to open so I used my favourite method I like to call eeny meeny miny moe. Picking up the letter and reading it then writing down a reply.

(letter one, not a ship!)

dear Tommy

Hey Tommy I know its only been a couple days since we last saw each other but it has felt like years I really miss your compony , and how we would spend nights awake talking about absolutely nothing . I hope he comes to get you soon or you find another family of the sorts, My new family can be really chaotic but it reminds me of how chaotic you used to be . Your probably wondering right now, Tubbo how did you become so good at writing letter my answer is. MY FATHER! You remember Jschlatt right? he's my father now but I think you already know that and he's been helping me with letters. I hope your doing well Tommy.

Sincerely, Tubbo

(Reply)

Dear Tubbo.