𝓢𝓲𝓫𝓲𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓑𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 || 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓢𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷 (𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓞𝓷𝓮) (𝓦𝓲𝓵𝓫𝓾𝓻)

Hello good people!

I will be choosing 1-3 people to be IN the next chapter as a small role if you want to know how to participate continue reading if you don't that's fine just move on

I will be picking at random with a wheel spinner.

I have put song lyrics in this chapter If you get the song right and put the next couple words after the last ones spoken in this chapter you will get a role in the next chapter. If you do this one please put your Pronouns in next to the answer  (There is a hint to the last line of lyrics in the chapter!)

congrats to anyone in the next chapter I will not choose them until after I write it so more people will be able to join. I will be picking at random with a wheel spinner.

If you just get the name right or only put the name you will get a shout out in the next chapter.

Some of the lyrics are change to suit it but most are the same

Lets get into this!

________________

It was early morning and Wilbur was on his way to visit his father to ask something of him, getting to the study room he opened the door to Phil looking at a picture of his younger brother

"Are you alright Dad?" He asked concerned.

"I'm alright son, just memories... Now is there something you wanted?" Phil had said smiling and wiping away a stray tear.

"Uh- Yes I was wondering if you could cancel my schooling for today so I could have some bonding time with Tommy?

Phil went wide eyed "You're finally warming up to your brother!" Wilbur laughed awkwardly "Of course you can have some time with your brother!" He nodded his head before rushing out the door to get everything prepared. Grabbing a blanket, a basket of food and of course his guitar. Running  out to the royal garden setting every thing up.

After everything was set up he ran off to find his younger foster brother. Going up to his door knocking a couple times before a "Come in" was called out.

"Hello Tommy I was wondering if you wanted to spend some time together?" Tommy looked a little shocked at first before nodding "Ok!"

Following Wilbur down the stairs into the Royal garden that was blossoming with flowers of all types. He saw a little picnic blanket with the basket, and a guitar. The picnic was going well Techno had decided to join the fun after his schooling with his tutor.

"Hey Tommy do you remember anything of your real family?" Wilbur had asked not really thinking. In response he nodded. "What can you tell us about them?" Techno continued.

Tommy grabbed the guitar and started strumming a tune.

"when we were young we were the ones the kings and queens, yeah we ruled the world. Wish I could re-live every single word." "What happened to them?" Wilbur asked. " We've taken different paths and travelled different roads"

"Did they love you?" Tommy stopped for a second at the question. "If I was dying on my knees they would've been the ones to rescue me"

"Say what about your new family?" Wilbur asked almost instantly stopping after saying it. " Though we don't share the same blood their my family and I love them that's the truth" 

"How did you meet them?" Techno asked interested. "When I was Dying on my knees they were the ones that rescued me"

"What would happen if they were in trouble?" Techno asked another question. "And if we hit on troubled water, I'll be the one to keep them warm and safe, and we'll be carrying each other." Tommy had stopped after the last line. 

"Boys! Come inside its dinner!" They heard Phil yell from inside. The three of them walking inside making jokes and laughing with each other until they got to the dinning hall and sat down to eat.

"How was your day boys?" Their father asked.

"It was great!" The younger one yelled.

"Yeah we learnt more about Tommy, did you know he could play the guitar!" Wilbur yelled with the same attitude as the younger one did,  when the food was out the three of them quickly ate up.

"I'm glad you boys had a great day."

"Speaking of which father we were wondering if we could maybe have the day with Tommy again tomorrow?" Tachnoblade asked quickly following it up with "If Tommy is okay with it of course!"

Phil looked to the other twin seeing him nodding so fast it looked as if it would fall off. Turning to Tommy the boy's eyes had light up at the idea

"Ok but Wil will need to do some school work so he will join you two after." Wilbur quickly complained "BUT DAD!".

"No buts now I think you three want to go to bed, I'm guessing you'll have a big day ahead of you" The three boys soon realising what their father had said shot up and sprinted to their rooms.

Phil sat there alone with a huge smile on his face "I'm so glad they are warming up to each other." He said to no one in particular.

_____________________

Chapter Seven

two chapters one day

three more chapters to go!

Words in chapter : 679

Words in General : 898

congrats to anyone in the next chapter I will not choose them until after I write it so more people will be able to join.

I will be picking at random with a wheel spinner with evidence that I did!

Farewell