𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓴𝓯𝓪𝓼𝓽 || 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓕𝓸𝓾𝓻

"Young Master please wake up so Ranboo can escort you to the dinning hall." A young maid came into the room with clothing for the young prince.

The prince was looking towards the maid when she had placed the clothes on the end of the bed and leaving the room. Tommy got out of bed and got changed into the clothing that the maid had brought in.

(the clothes)

It defiantly wasn't Tommy's style  but he couldn't complain, It was the first family that would foster him

It defiantly wasn't Tommy's style  but he couldn't complain, It was the first family that would foster him. Opening the door the first person he saw was Ranboo.

"Good Morning sir Tommy." Ranboo said happily, "Good Morning Ranboo and its just Tommy, no need for the formalities." Ranboo nodded his head and started leading him to the kitchen. "What's Going on today?" Tommy asked Ranboo, "Most of the day you have free time King Phil suggested that you spend time with your brothers, Also wanting sometime for you to go out and explore the kingdom." Ranboo said continuing to lead Tommy to the dinning hall. "I'll be waiting outside the hall, so I can give you a tour of the Kingdom unless King Phil has other plans for you this morning." Tommy agreed " Ok I'll see you very soon"

Tommy was beyond nervous opening the door to the dinning room, but was relieved when the only person he saw was Phil waiting for most likely his sons. 

"Hello?" Tommy said wondering why the other two weren't there.

"Good Morning Tommy, You are the first one to arrive please come sit down." The king said pointing towards a chair

Tommy went to go sit down feeling a little awkward sitting down with the King, All until he heard banter from the other side of the door when it was opened he saw his new siblings. They instantly shut up as soon as they saw me. The two glanced at each other before turning their gaze to the boy.

"Hello boys you remember Tommy from the orphanage" Their father said to them as they sat down on their chair.

"Of course we didn't imagine that he'd be here so soon." Wilbur had allowed Techno to speak for them.

The Breakfast was going ok it was mostly awkward conversations between the fellow princes for Tommy until Phil piped up.

"So Tommy what are you going to do today?" Tommy swallowed the piece of pancake that was left on his plate and turned to Phil "Ranboo wants to show me around the kingdom if that's ok with you." The King turned to him and thought for a second, " I think that's a wonderful Idea, It will spend you're time when these two are schooling and once they are down you three can have some sibling bonding time." Tommy heard two audible groans guessing it was from the schoolwork they had to do.

"May I leave the table?" The young prince asked the king once every one was done The king nodded before asking in a stern voice. "Wilbur, Techno where do you think you're going?" The king asked the two boys starting to get up and leave. Tommy being the smart person that he was decided to leave the dinning room when he Phil started raising his voice, closing the door behind him.

"Ready to go?" Ranboo basically scared the life out of Tommy "mhm" it was short but it worked

Ranboo grabbed Tommy's arm and started walking towards the gate blabbering on and on about how much Tommy would love the kingdom and how nice the people are, the best sellers, bakers, and other random things.

By the time he was finished we were standing outside the gates to the castle. Leading into the kingdom.

"We should head to the bakery first, THE best baker in the world works, you HAVE to try her cup cakes!" He practically shouted in Tommy's ear, Dragging him through the kingdom towards a cosy looking bakery.

When Tommy entered the Bakery the first thing he smelt was cinnamon, and coffee. 

"Hello and welcome to Niki's delights" A German accented girl came through the back door. "Oh Hello Ranboo, who is this friend of yours?" She continued.

Ranboo Turned to Tommy and said "This is Tommy, more specifically Prince Tommy, I'm his new Personal Guard" Tommy turned to the girl " You can say friend Ranboo, I see you as more of a friend." HE said looking at Ranboo from the side of his eye seeing Ranboo's smile widen 

"What's your name Miss, and you can call me Tommy!" He said enthusiastically. 
"My name is Niki, Say I just made a batch of cinnamon and Apple muffins would you like to have some?" Niki said warmly, and hope in her eyes. "After what Ranboo said about your cooking how could I refuse." Tommy said happily seeing her cheeks flush pink "RANBOO" Ranboo just laughed at her embarrassment as well as a smile from Tommy 

After getting the muffins a lot of other customers came in so trying not to be a burden to Niki who was now obviously busy they left meeting a bunch of other of Ranboo's aquatintists Like this one Person named Fundy, who Tommy thought looked like a Furry and he definitely didn't make a few jokes and made everyone laugh, haha couldn't be Tommy.

Tommy and Ranboo where chatting amongst the crowd heading towards the castle because the sun was starting the set and they had pretty much spent the whole day in the kingdom, Meeting people and going places, there was this one place tommy enjoyed seeing the most, It was a small secluded hill far off to the left of the kingdom where a bench sat, peaceful and quite. The two boys where almost out off the crowd when Tommy heard a yell not to far from where they where 

"TOMMY-" 

______________________

End of chapter four

This chapter came out later than I hoped but its out nonetheless,

I hope you enjoyed this chapter 

Words In Story : 1000

Words In General : 1033