'𝓞𝓾𝓻 𝓕𝓲𝓷𝓪𝓵 𝓖𝓸𝓸𝓭𝓫𝔂𝓮𝓼' || 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝓮𝓷 || 𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓽 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻

Hi I just went through two test and my reward is yours too! (Its the last chapter)

(edit: What do you mean I didn't name it and had to take it down you must be joking!)

________________

It was now early morning the castle was bustling with activity thanks to the order of the king. They wanted this birthday to be perfect for Tommy. Inviting some people he would've met as well as the best baker in the city, thanks to Wilbur's input. Things were going perfectly everything was ready and perfected for this party.

When Tommy woke up it must of been late afternoon. Hearing a knock on his door he heard his fathers voice.

"Tommy once your ready please come into the garden." Listening to his fathers wishes he had a shower and got changed heading down stairs.

Once reaching the garden his eyes lit up there were his friends and 'family members' waiting out there, to celebrate his birthday with him.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOMMY!" They all said in sync.

He was happy, he was very happy and it was evidently on his face, He walked up to his ' family members and gave them each a hug. He moved on to Ranboo who stood there smiling with Tubbo

"TUBBO!" "TOMMY" the two yelled at the same time before running up and hugging each other.

"Did you tell Ranboo about the whole thing about me leaving?" He turned to Ranboo who had spoken up "He has and I want to go with you" He said calmly

"Are you sure you don't know my father and it's a long drive" Tommy said looking happy, but sad? "I'm sure I made a promise to King Philza that I'd look over you to make sure you would be ok, plus I don't want to loose one of my only friends." Ranboo said happily

The party was going great they were opening the presents now and they were all special to Tommy.

Ranboo Got him : Some Slippers (as a joke) as well as a necklace.

Philza Got him : A family photo of all of them Wilbur Techno and himself with Tommy.

Tubbo Got him : A stuffed animal that represented a bee

Niki Got him : A box full of cakes and sweets she had made.

Wilbur got him : A couple books full of music notes.

Techno got him : A sword

Everything was going well they were now up to the cake and Tubbo had to leave early, before they could eat it a maid walked up to Philza and whispered something into his ear. He excused himself before walking off. The three brothers being the nosy people they were walked after him without being noticed.

"What are you doing here Prince Dream?" It seemed like a private conversation until Dream replied. "I'm here to pick up Tommy is there a problem?" Philza laughed a bit. "Didn't take you as the father type", "I'm not he is more of a cousin to me our fathers are good friends, don't worry about packing anything for him, its already in the car." Before Philza could reply he continued. "Oh and there seems to be one more coming with us, the luggage said Ranboo so I'm guessing that's his name" Philza stiffened at the mention of loosing someone who felt like his kid and then hiss foster child 

There was a silence until Ranboo came up behind the three brothers spooking them a little. Tommy focused back onto the conversation that was happening.

"Could I at least know who the father is?" Tommy grabbed Ranboo's hand and practically dragged him over. "Yes It's King-" "DREAM!" Tommy cut in before he could finish. "Dream hurry up the car trips long and I want to see father so we can celebrate my birthday too!" The two brothers walked up next to Phil. "y-your really going?" Wilbur asked. Tommy nodded before he replied. "Yes but it was lovely to see you again!", "What do you mean see you again we've only met once!" Techno yelled out. "TOMATHY HURRY UP ITS TIME TO GO!" Tommy heard dream yell.

"Good bye Father and good bye brother's" Tommy said before running into the car that was now taking off.

_______________________

Cliff hanger 

and you thought I was going to tell you too!

LAST CHAPTER HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA

Words In Story : a lot I forgot to keep the count

Words In General : 706

I was thinking of doing a Q and A so if you had any questions put em here

*Sniff sniff* do I smell another book?